Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+6
Gareth192001
trevdee
Chips97
7eric7
Townfan
Up The Town
10 posters

TOWN on TOUR! FC United of Manchester

Big Lundy

TOWN on TOUR! FC United of Manchester Empty TOWN on TOUR! FC United of Manchester

Post by Big Lundy Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:09 pm

TOWN on TOUR!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FC United of Manchester (Away) F.A. Trophy 1st Round Sat 13 Dec 2014 K.O. 3:00pm

AWAY TRAVEL

The supporters club will be looking to provide away travel to our FA Trophy 1st Round game at FCUM on Saturday 13 December.

The cost will be £10 for Adults and £5 for under 18's.

I will be in the 1919 before and after tonight's game against Thackley and also before and after the BPA game on Saturday. You can also reserve your place on here, on the unofficial supporters facebook page or by phone on 07989 969 575.

As previous, payment upfront is preffered but not required.

Minimum of 40 is required for the coach to run.

Cheers

Jordan

Predictions:

Contacts/Directions:

Where to eat & drink:

Prices:
    T.B.C.

History:

Ground:
    Bower Fold
    Capacity 6,108 of which 1,155 are seated & 2,400 are covered
    Record Attendance 6,731 @ (Gigg Lane) 08/12/10 v Brighton & Hove Albion F.A. Cup 2nd Round replay

Last competitive match @ FC United of Manchester
    21/11/09 F.A. Trophy 3rd Qualifying Round
    FC United of Manchester 2 TOWN 3 (James, Coleman, Nowakowski)
    Att 1,166

Terrace Talk:

FC United of Manchester Forum:

Live match coverage:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bounce

7eric7

TOWN on TOUR! FC United of Manchester Empty Re: TOWN on TOUR! FC United of Manchester

Post by 7eric7 Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:06 pm

Any space for a few FC fans, there will probably be between 4 and 8 of us??

And do you allow alcohol on the bus?

TOWN on TOUR! FC United of Manchester Empty Re: TOWN on TOUR! FC United of Manchester

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:10 pm

7eric7 wrote:Any space for a few FC fans, there will probably be between 4 and 8 of us??

And do you allow alcohol on the bus?

I have messaged you mate.
    Townfan
    Townfan

Post by Townfan Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:12 pm

Stalybridge Celtic's Reserve game against Stockport County tonight (Thursday) has been postponed due to Bower Fold being waterlogged.
    More rain to come tonight and tomorrow, could be in doubt.
    Up The Town
    Up The Town

Post by Up The Town Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:40 pm

Pitch inspection tomorrow morning
    Townfan
    Townfan

Post by Townfan Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:53 pm

If the game is postponed will the rearranged game be at the Tameside Stadium (Curzon Ashton) because, after tomorrow, they are due to switch their home games to there?
    7eric7

Post by 7eric7 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:18 pm

Stalybridge have said the game should be on, mind you they said that last week.
    Townfan
    Townfan

Post by Townfan Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:29 pm

If it is off will it be at Curzon Ashton Eric. Do you know?
    7eric7

Post by 7eric7 Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:48 pm

Don't know atm, Tameside is probably just easier to get to though.
    7eric7

Post by 7eric7 Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:01 am

Looks like it's on chaps, safe journey and enjoy your day win lose or draw.
    7eric7

Post by 7eric7 Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:45 am

pitch inspection now at 1030
    Chips97

Post by Chips97 Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:28 pm

Weaver Out.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:40 pm

well at the next game lets at least start a weaver out compaign

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:39 pm

Just got home after watching that shower of shite. The players, the coaches and the manager should be embarrassed at what happened today. We showed no desire from the first minute to the last. A team who are mid-table in the league below us, absolutely dominated us. No passion. Walshaw could not be arsed. Players are just there to pick up the £££ at the end of the week. Sick of seeing these half arsed performances. Us, the fans, paid hard earned money to go today and sang our hearts out again and each and every one of us has had enough. Today was a disgrace and it appears that our season is now over.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:41 pm

Must also say well done to FCUM and I hope they progress in the next round.
    Gareth192001

Post by Gareth192001 Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:53 pm

Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:53 pm

A few fans decided not to turn up for the coach today.
    Probably to go crimbo shopping instead!
    Unfortunately I wasn't one of them!!!!!!
    Sad
    ultimate warrior
    ultimate warrior

Post by ultimate warrior Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:21 pm

JordanF wrote:Just got home after watching that shower of shite. The players, the coaches and the manager should be embarrassed at what happened today. We showed no desire from the first minute to the last. A team who are mid-table in the league below us, absolutely dominated us. No passion. Walshaw could not be arsed. Players are just there to pick up the £££ at the end of the week. Sick of seeing these half arsed performances. Us, the fans, paid hard earned money to go today and sang our hearts out again and each and every one of us has had enough. Today was a disgrace and it appears that our season is now over.

And you will still be running a coach to Tamworth next week, i wouldn't walk across the street to watch this load of shite but there again your season ticket has payed the wages of these gravy train warriors and if they manage a result against Tamworth you will get sucked in again with the likes of Martin and Paul

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:29 pm

ultimate warrior wrote:
    JordanF wrote:Just got home after watching that shower of shite. The players, the coaches and the manager should be embarrassed at what happened today. We showed no desire from the first minute to the last. A team who are mid-table in the league below us, absolutely dominated us. No passion. Walshaw could not be arsed. Players are just there to pick up the £££ at the end of the week. Sick of seeing these half arsed performances. Us, the fans, paid hard earned money to go today and sang our hearts out again and each and every one of us has had enough. Today was a disgrace and it appears that our season is now over.

And you will still be running a coach to Tamworth next week, i wouldn't walk across the street to watch this load of shite but there again your season ticket has payed the wages of these gravy train warriors and if they manage a result against Tamworth you will get sucked in again with the likes of Martin and Paul

No - there will not be a coach going to Tamworth.
    ultimate warrior
    ultimate warrior

Post by ultimate warrior Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:35 pm

Gareth192001 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Simon you got hammered 4-0 because your team is shite you and your mate haven't a clue so do the decent thing and resign now
    7eric7

Post by 7eric7 Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:35 am

Highlights are [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if any of you want to put yourselves through it again, Stotty meant the first one btw.

Hope the season picks up for you and we see you again next season in Conference North.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:39 am

At this rate, we will be swopping divisions.

So disappointed with Saturday's result, it isnt even worth ranting anymore.
    Championship Manager
    Championship Manager

Post by Championship Manager Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:40 pm

I know its biased footage but that was just comical. I particularly liked Nellys 'worked' freekick which set up a counter attack for FCUM, I guess that's something else they must work on in training!!!!

I can just see it now, Simon and Macca showing the players how its done waving their UEFA A certificates about with Plank shouting words of encouragement while stood up in hospitality trying to clinch the next big meat order!!!

I'm just glad I haven't been sucked into buying a season ticket and supporting the team through thick and thin, the only way you will get rid of Simon is by voting with your feet and not contributing to the farce that is going on before your eyes, go and have a look at other local teams like Railway or Tadcaster and you will see how it should be done.

And to anyone that thinks the players are to blame, could you imagine having to work under Simon and Macca? If you brought in Billy Miller you would immediately get a response but don't worry I can see us signing another midfielder and striker, win a couple and then everything will be ok, I promise!
    Townfan
    Townfan

Post by Townfan Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:03 pm

Good supporter.
    The whole point of watching a football team is you know you get thick and thin.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:06 pm

I have followed the club for over 6 years, and I have had it to the back teeth with Simon Weaver & John McDermott in all honesty, this also includes a few others within the club who have their noses so far up Irving's you know what, they would be snorting and sneezing s&&t for a year.

The problem is CM, is there are too many people who wont vote with their feet. There are too many fans that want to go every week, but the attendances have stuck around the 500 mark, regardless of form, but it also makes me wonder, how many free tickets are being given out by the club to the Cronies that flock around the club, hoping to pick up little bits of breadcrumbs left around by the Weavers, because there is no way I believe that 500+ people would pay to see the current level of shite that is produced on the pitch.

When it comes to the management. They have displayed no passion, their loyalty is based on financial incentives and greed; they have little, or no tactical acumen, they have lost the dressing room and they dont know how to put it right and to add also, the level of consistency is just plain shocking. The whole situation is absolutely pathetic. They havent got a clue, the pair of them.

I am also angry at the Advertiser for not putting pressure on the club to expalin themselves, but although I am aware that certain people within the Advertiser want to ask the real questions, their owner is probably a Weaver fanboy as well.

The only way it will change is if all 3 of them walk. Because there is no way Irving gives a **** about the club,.If he did, he would have asked his son to step aside. All he cares about is the land the ground is sat on. He doesnt give a **** about the fans, and the hard earned money we all pay. Its the land he is interested in. The reason he got an MD in is because he cant be arsed with the club anymore as he knows how **** his son is, but he is too filthy rich to give a ****.

If he really cared, he'd address the issues, but he doesnt give a **** and seems to be happy with his son, pissing his money down the drain on huge salaries for certain players, who are quite bluntly, crap and dont even deserve a place in Sunday League football, never mind a Semi-Pro club.

The current situation isnt good enough. Simon isnt good enough and Macca isnt good enough.

I would rather they all walk, we drop a few decisions and start again, just so I get the club back I love and not some greedy, corporate machine whose owner doesnt give a ****.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:42 am