Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+11
TheNeil29
paulstreet
Townfan
town supporter
Gareth192001
CCOB
ViewfromtheMoor
Championship Manager
Chips97
Big Lundy
Innocent Bystander
15 posters

Shane Killock starring for Guiseley

Gareth192001

Shane Killock starring for Guiseley - Page 2 Empty Re: Shane Killock starring for Guiseley

Post by Gareth192001 Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:14 pm

town supporter wrote:

Gareth192001 wrote:Don't think there is any fact based on defense been better best back 4 played today sadly with a completely unorginised midfield backing them up.
    Shane been here or not isn't the problem its everything from praising Worcester before the kick off to having players strolling on at half time like we are champions or something

It would be easy not to post was it not for tools like you.  Do you have even the faintest idea of what's going on around you?  Shane was the first name on the teamsheet for most town supporters.  I work in Leeds and I can tell you now there are Guiseley fans having a right good chuckle at us.  Shane is a thoroughly decent bloke, hardworking, a great leader and role model.  Rarely put a foot wrong.  There are a great many opposition supporters from clubs in this league having a right good laugh at our expense.  We have a  manager who in most other lines of work would be long gone.  A manager who talks complete and utter rubbish - listen to the guy.  He's an embarrassment - If I was a betting man I'd say that Claduia Winkleman could do a better job.

Family club my arse - give us back our club.

Ged - When is the next Q & A?  I'm fired up, rejuvenated and ready to give both barrels.  

The weapon is back.........

With Killer starting Town have won 1 league game lets talk about facts...... Town Supporter delete account button is down mate

Shame because 50% of what you said i agree with

Last edited by Gareth192001 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ViewfromtheMoor

Shane Killock starring for Guiseley - Page 2 Empty Re: Shane Killock starring for Guiseley

Post by ViewfromtheMoor Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:21 pm

town supporter wrote:

<snip> I can tell you now there are Guiseley fans having a right good chuckle at us.  <snip>

"Chuckle"? No we aren't - we are absolutely PI$$ING ourselves.... :-)

Weaver IN, till you're back in the Glue League.
    ultimate warrior
    ultimate warrior

Post by ultimate warrior Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:24 pm

ViewfromtheMoor wrote:
    town supporter wrote:

<snip>  I can tell you now there are Guiseley fans having a right good chuckle at us.  <snip>

Well that won't be long with these muppets running the team
    CCOB

Post by CCOB Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:32 pm

Shane should be one of the first names on the team sheet every week however he would have made no difference to todays result. We have a very poor midfield for this league that is the main issue. Too many poor first touches, caught in possesion time after time, too many misplaced passes, opposition midfield has more heart, desire & passion and too bloody slow.
    town supporter

Post by town supporter Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:35 pm

ViewfromtheMoor wrote:
    town supporter wrote:

<snip>  I can tell you now there are Guiseley fans having a right good chuckle at us.  <snip>

I was been polite. Maybe you could remind a few of the idiots on here what an asset he is. Apparently he's overrated!
    Gareth192001

Post by Gareth192001 Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:41 pm

town supporter wrote:
    ViewfromtheMoor wrote:
    town supporter wrote:

I was been polite.  Maybe you could remind a few of the idiots on here what an asset he is. Apparently he's overrated!  

Well WEAPON Shane starts we lose its not rocket science

Last edited by Gareth192001 on Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    town supporter

Post by town supporter Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:47 pm

Yep, that must be it Gareth. Insightful stuff I must say. It's that kind of wisdom that brought me back here.

Ps it's lose not loose
    Gareth192001

Post by Gareth192001 Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:52 pm

town supporter wrote:Yep, that must be it Gareth.  Insightful stuff I must say.  It's that kind of wisdom that brought me back here.

Ps it's lose not loose

I thought keep it simple as you seem to be very simple. End of the day results are what matter or am I wrong?
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:27 pm

Anyone trying to justify letting our club captain go to Guiseley whilst we are having the most pathetic of seasons needs to seek professional help. It's the clearest indication yet that everything behind the scenes is broken and cannot be fixed. Football wise, nobody at the club has a clue what they are doing.

ANY other club and the manager would be long gone.
    Gareth192001

Post by Gareth192001 Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:58 pm

I'm not justifying the move to our neighbours its a utter joke I just said I didn't rate him, looked poor for Town all season. I don't see him as a on field leader
    Rest I agree with you 100% and it's getting worse
    Townfan
    Townfan

Post by Townfan Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:30 pm

Have to agree midfield is the problem.

Just to clarify.

With Killock starting - P7 W1 D2 L4 - Goals against 11 (1.57 per game)

Without Killock - P11 W5 D2 L4 - goals against 14 (1.27 per game)
    town supporter

Post by town supporter Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:13 pm

Townfan wrote:Have to agree midfield is the problem.

Just to clarify.

Yes it's a wonder Guiseley were so interested in signing killock with stats like that. I'm sure the last laugh will be on them and this is all part of Simon's master plan. Hopefully the plan will unravel soon though because I'm getting rather impatient now.
    Townfan
    Townfan

Post by Townfan Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:50 pm

Townfan wrote:Have to agree midfield is the problem.

Just to clarify.

Amendment....
    Town without Killock - P12 W6 D2 L4 - goals against 14 (1.17 per game)
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:56 am

Was thinking about this again yesterday. I see Killock got sent off in his last game but so what? Ultimately he's walked straight into their first team and they are putting in a genuine promotion bid.

Seriously, how come more has not been made of this? Guiseley are riding high at the top end whilst we continue to produce comedy gold at the back, yet we saw fit to bin off our club captain to them.

I don't expect the Advertiser to go after Weaver like an attack dog but not questioning what has gone on here is an abject failure on their part.

There's no other way to look at this, it's an outrage.

Post by Guest Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:47 am

Dark Knight wrote:Was thinking about this again yesterday. I see Killock got sent off in his last game but so what? Ultimately he's walked straight into their first team and they are putting in a genuine promotion bid.

Seriously, how come more has not been made of this? Guiseley are riding high at the top end whilst we continue to produce comedy gold at the back, yet we saw fit to bin off our club captain to them.

I don't expect the Advertiser to go after Weaver like an attack dog but not questioning what has gone on here is an abject failure on their part.

There's no other way to look at this, it's an outrage.

The only thing which has happened is a handful of Town fans singing 'One Shane Killock' at games.

This decision still baffles me.
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:51 am

JordanF wrote:

This decision still baffles me.
    The truth needs to come out Jordan. And the club needs to be held accountable by someone. They are getting away with murder and conning the fans.
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:54 am

And I see that after seemingly taking some responsibility following last week's debacle that Simon attacked his own players again in the advertiser this week. I think we're a couple more bad results away from freefall and the players completely giving up on it.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:05 pm

Interesting tho' that SW did say that the players are 'well looked after' by Town (i.e. having their pockets stuffed with cash), and are becoming complacent, which I guess is what people like TS have been saying for a while. Harrogate Town is being seen as a soft touch, come for a year, fill your boots, then leave for a decent team next season!
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:23 pm

paulstreet wrote:Interesting tho' that SW did say that the players are 'well looked after' by Town (i.e. having their pockets stuffed with cash), and are becoming complacent, which I guess is what people like TS have been saying for a while. Harrogate Town is being seen as a soft touch, come for a year, fill your boots, then leave for a decent team next season!  
    But that's his responsibility. And it's his responsibility to make sure they don't get in a comfort zone. They are well looked after at Man City too and when Mancini allowed complacency and piss-taking to fester he paid with his job.

I also question the wisdom of coming out with stuff like this publically. You keep problems in house, deal with them internally and publically you defend your players and shoulder some of the burden for them. That is the common practice at most successful clubs but Simon is a fool.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:35 pm

Dark Knight wrote:And I see that after seemingly taking some responsibility following last week's debacle that Simon attacked his own players again in the advertiser this week. I think we're a couple more bad results away from freefall and the players completely giving up on it.

DK. You got the link for this from the advertiser?
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:45 pm

Can't find it online soz, might not be up yet.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:23 am

Usually the role of the assistant to install discipline. Mcdersplop needs to piss off back to Grimsby ASAP.

Totally agree with the view of the Irving gave train. As much as weaver is tactically to inept and his assistant a nonentity the majority of the players need their pathetic behinds kicking.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2014 11:23 am

Irving gravy train!!!!!!!!
    ultimate warrior
    ultimate warrior

Post by ultimate warrior Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:43 pm

ultimate warrior wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Why not just let him leave? It's not like he'll be coming back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:19 am