Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

4 posters

Tickets for exiles - coming from darlington

princes town

Tickets for exiles - coming from darlington Empty Tickets for exiles - coming from darlington

Post by princes town Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:02 pm

I want to buy a ticket for my me and mates but there doesn't seem to be an online facility. I have visa and and maestro so can pay either way. Do you know if they will take a card across the phone.
    nobby99

Tickets for exiles - coming from darlington Empty Re: Tickets for exiles - coming from darlington

Post by nobby99 Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:32 pm

No card facility. Believe you can do it via the post using a cheque and an sae.
    gedmaloney

Tickets for exiles - coming from darlington Empty Re: Tickets for exiles - coming from darlington

Post by gedmaloney Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:59 pm

Ring the office and Charlie will be more than happy to help
    princes town

Post by princes town Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:03 am

Thanks for the advice. I'll call the club tomorrow.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:13 am

They should stick tickets on the online shop (if you can buy shirts why not tickets)...they could collect payments via paypal, won't take 5 mins for the club to set up an account.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:38 pm