Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

very well done from a torquay fan

loyalgull

very well done from a torquay fan Empty very well done from a torquay fan

Post by loyalgull Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:42 pm

congratulations on your win,thoroughly deserved,just a shame we couldnt stomach a fight to win it,good luck in the next round,hope you get a massive pay day,will be watching for you
    sads

very well done from a torquay fan Empty Re: very well done from a torquay fan

Post by sads Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Thanks "Loyalgll" fingers crossed for a good draw tomorrow.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:54 pm

It was a brilliant experience yesterday, but on one negative note, the thing that disappointed me the most was how disrespectful some comments on the Torquay Fans Forum were. Calling us bumpkins and that they would be 4 up at half time. I'm so glad we rammed that back down their throats, on their home turf.

Its a shame my opinion of the Torquay faithful has been soured by some idiotic and disrespectful comments on their forum.

Let that be a lesson learned about not respecting the opposition, and I do hope our teams cross paths again in the future, as we will be a lot better then than we are now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:44 am