Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

a warm welcome awaits you in glorious torquay

loyalgull

a warm welcome awaits you in glorious torquay Empty a warm welcome awaits you in glorious torquay

Post by loyalgull Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:21 pm

congratulations on your win tonight,great news for you particularly financially.we are a well respected club who will show the hand of freindship to you and your players on saturday.But for 90minutes we will of course attempt to beat you.The two clubs have history as we know,but dwell on that with no advantage,we were sadly a club in decline the last time we met,eventually crashing into the conference,we stayed two years but thankfully recovered.Many including myself agree we are now a stronger better club on and off the pitch.Wishing you a safe and enjoyable journey down to us,feel free to ask if you require any information i will help if i can,again well done
    Martin L

a warm welcome awaits you in glorious torquay Empty Re: a warm welcome awaits you in glorious torquay

Post by Martin L Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:57 am

Cheers mate, nice post. I was enjoying your warmth and hospitality 4 years ago and cant wait to share a bit of northern bants in the fantastic boots and laces !
    TUFC

a warm welcome awaits you in glorious torquay Empty Re: a warm welcome awaits you in glorious torquay

Post by TUFC Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:56 pm

Just to add my congrats to Loyalgulls, must admit we had been keeping a close eye on your will it, or wont it happen replay a relief for us all it finaly happened.
    You will find Boots and Laces down by the swimming pool end of the ground for those who didn't come last time we met, all fans welcome. Its likey the away terrace will be closed and you will be housed in our new grandstand.
    And for those who do drive, thier is no car parks, its all side streets but watch out for parking restriction signs some roads you just can't park on match days.

For pre-match banter come along to Torquayfans.com would post a link not allowed to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:54 am