Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+2
Dan_Gleebitz
Big Lundy
6 posters

F.A. Cup Draw live on ITV1 @ 1.30pm

Big Lundy

F.A. Cup Draw live on ITV1 @ 1.30pm Empty F.A. Cup Draw live on ITV1 @ 1.30pm

Post by Big Lundy Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dan_Gleebitz
    Dan_Gleebitz

Location : Harrogate, near the beefburgers (but not the chips)

F.A. Cup Draw live on ITV1 @ 1.30pm Empty Re: F.A. Cup Draw live on ITV1 @ 1.30pm

Post by Dan_Gleebitz Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:58 pm

Torquay away!

Don't think we could have got a longer trip
    HTAFC Press Officer
    HTAFC Press Officer

F.A. Cup Draw live on ITV1 @ 1.30pm Empty Re: F.A. Cup Draw live on ITV1 @ 1.30pm

Post by HTAFC Press Officer Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:35 pm

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:20 pm

Not the best draw if we beat Hyde….
    But it will bring the chance of revenge!!
    Twisted Evil
    It was not nice getting knocked out on penalty kicks!!!!!!!
    Plus it’s a bit warmer down that end & most Town fans haven’t got any scarves!!!!!!
    Shocked

JackHTFC
    JackHTFC

Post by JackHTFC Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:59 pm

Makes it feel like Bishops Stortford is a local derby!

Post by Guest Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Not wishing to count chickens, but surely the club must contemplate some transport if enough people are interested. Train from Leeds to Newton Abbott is direct, however price is ridiculous.

I suppose it will be a nice problem to have, fingers crossed.

S.
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:17 pm

No supporters club, no travel club, if you don’t make your own arrangements your only other option is Radio York or live updates!
    Sad
    Supporters Club section has now been removed from the official website!
    Probably because we have no one to run one!
    Crying or Very sad
    It sounds like all merchandise sales will be “online only” with nothing sold @ the ground?
    The club tried to put a coach on last minute to Corby but only advertised it online with many fans not aware there was going to be one!
    It was cancelled due to lack of numbers!
    If the supporters don’t arrange anything between themselves for themselves then nothing is going to happen!
    You can’t blame anyone at Harrogate Town!
    It’s not the clubs responsibility!
    Every away coach the Town fans have travelled on over the years were organised by the supporters!
    The club have never organised transport!
    Now most of them no longer follow Town anymore for one reason or another & they haven’t been replaced by any other fans with the spare time & commitment to carry it on!
    We probably had around 50 fans spread around the ground @ Hyde yesterday!
    We took between 150 & 200 fans down to Wisbech Town in Cambridgeshire back in 2002 for a similar F.A. Cup tie!
    A supporter’s club coach & self organised mini-bus as well as cars made the trip back then!
    We had fans having to travel across on the train yesterday!
    So now unfortunately it’s every man for him self & we have one man & his dog turning up @ away games!!!!!
    Sorry about the rant!!!

Here's a novel idea
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:39 am

Watched the draw live and as soon as Torquay's name came out I just KNEW that we would be next. Incredible. All that Big Lundy says is true, I missed Hyde due to feeling poorly on Saturday, but sounds as though a draw was the least we deserved. Bit of a luxery to have players like Osbourne, Clayton, even Allen coming on as subs.
    Lets not count our chickens about Torquay, still got a tough one to come tomorrow (pitch permitting), but we must be slight favourites: need to put those chances away like against Brackley.
    I said to a friend yesterday, at least if we lose tomorrow I'll save myself a lot of money! I flew down to Exeter nd had a 2 night stay in the Majestic Hotel, think I'll be looking for cheaper options this time around! Hard to believe it was 7 years ago. I think there was about 60/70 there last time...this time I think we'd struggle to bring 30.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:34 am

I am more than happy to split the fuel costs in someone's car if they are willing to drive down!
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:07 pm

It’s a funny old game!
    What were the chances of us actually gaining revenge against Torquay!
    Shocked
    And we had a coach organised by the club & subsidised by our shirt sponsor!!!
    Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:59 am