Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+3
Dan_Gleebitz
rangerider
gedmaloney
7 posters

Supporters Club AGM - Wednesday 19th June 7.30pm

gedmaloney

Supporters Club AGM - Wednesday 19th June 7.30pm Empty Supporters Club AGM - Wednesday 19th June 7.30pm

Post by gedmaloney Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:24 pm

Well worth a visit and open to all members of the Town Supporters Club - at least one interesting announcement, and no, it's not a centre forward!!NeutralSmile
    rangerider
    rangerider

Supporters Club AGM - Wednesday 19th June 7.30pm Empty Re: Supporters Club AGM - Wednesday 19th June 7.30pm

Post by rangerider Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:35 pm

wont bother then
    Dan_Gleebitz
    Dan_Gleebitz

Location : Harrogate, near the beefburgers (but not the chips)

Supporters Club AGM - Wednesday 19th June 7.30pm Empty Re: Supporters Club AGM - Wednesday 19th June 7.30pm

Post by Dan_Gleebitz Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:02 pm

I'll just stick a quick note on here about the AGM.

It was well attended (20+ people) and I think that there were some good discussions ensuing.  Thanks to all who took the time to attend.  It really does show that there is underlying core support for a Supporters Club for HTAFC and this can only be good for the Football Club's standing in the locality.

The committee for the next year will comprise of:-

Barry Moakes (Chairman)
    Phil Harrison (Treasurer)
    Ged Maloney (Who'll take on some of the Secretary role)
    Katherine Swinn
    Paul Richardson
    Neil Dun
    Others will be co-opted as required Wink

Additionally we've had volunteers come forward to help run things like raffles etc, namely Ken Fozard, John Owen, Nick James, Rob Sinclair.  Anyone else? - I can think of about 3 further names so if anyone I've not mentioned can e-mail me confirmation or put it on here then I'd appreciate it (even if your someone who's included it in a previous e-mail please re-confirm).

The minutes will be published as soon as we can - basically the thrust of the meeting was that we are going to attempt what is achievable rather than (as was happening) coming up with a multitude of pie in the sky ideas that we had neither the money nor the manpower to put in place properly.

Financially we're (the Supporters Club) reasonably sound now that all money has finally been collected but we can't be too profligate.  However, I think we'll be getting some additional items for the shop next season (in addition to the leisurewear) - and they'll be in the correct club colours and designs this time too Twisted Evil

More as I think of it - but once again thanks to all the attendees.  It really does make a difference when we can say to the Harrogate area that we are well supported.
    Up The Town
    Up The Town

Post by Up The Town Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:11 pm

My full name is Neil Dunbar
    Dan_Gleebitz
    Dan_Gleebitz

Location : Harrogate, near the beefburgers (but not the chips)

Post by Dan_Gleebitz Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:55 pm

CORRECT!

I've got no idea where the bar went.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:30 pm

Thanks for the update, muchio appreciated............Like i said before count me in to help out where needed next season, happy to do the odd raffle or help out in the shop
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:44 pm

Hi all, unable to get there last night but sounds like a good turnout and good committee assembled. Good luck to all involved. Pleased Barrie was voted chairman, passionate fan and good ambassador. An approachable figure who will build a good fan base with him. I emailed Ged to say on Monday he gets my vote.

Onwards and upwards.

Following watching the excellent interview with Irving on the ground/future, (well done Peter on a great piece) these are exciting times for all concerned.

I am very proud to be a town fan and member of HTSC.

Looking forward to seeing progress made with the HTSC and buying my season ticket. This club seems to be in great condition with good people in the right place and working so hard for only one cause.

As a member of the HTSC I will still throw in my "madcap" ideas but no idea is a bad idea until tried.

Genuine good luck Barrie, I will buy you and Ged a pint at the Barnsley game and look forward to a great future on and off the pitch.

Regards all

Mart.
    nztownfan
    nztownfan

Post by nztownfan Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:55 pm

On volenteering can i do AMAP please Smile im hoping to be able to talk about volenteering at the club/ supporters club on my university application.... I need to justify why i have been attending football not getting a part time job or extra studying to them Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:47 pm