Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

Blackburn and Middlesbrough Pre-Season Games Cancelled

HTAFC Press Officer
    HTAFC Press Officer

Blackburn and Middlesbrough Pre-Season Games Cancelled Empty Blackburn and Middlesbrough Pre-Season Games Cancelled

Post by HTAFC Press Officer Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Please see the main website for details

See here

Cheers ( and hello from a very sunny Spain!)

Peter
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Blackburn and Middlesbrough Pre-Season Games Cancelled Empty Re: Blackburn and Middlesbrough Pre-Season Games Cancelled

Post by paulstreet Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:22 am

Can't say I'm surprised. Not too upset, I was due to miss the game on the 11th anyway, a country cottage in the Cotswolds awaiting me. I guess Town will try and arrange some replacement away games: could be tough as most teams will have fixed up their friendlies by now. Maybe play at their grounds?
    Incidentally, with the Yorkshire Show being cancelled, I wonder what the prospects are for Saturday...looking forward to that one!
    Dan_Gleebitz
    Dan_Gleebitz

Location : Harrogate, near the beefburgers (but not the chips)

Blackburn and Middlesbrough Pre-Season Games Cancelled Empty Re: Blackburn and Middlesbrough Pre-Season Games Cancelled

Post by Dan_Gleebitz Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:48 am

I see that the main reason is that after seeding, the rain has washed out some patches.

I'm therefore reminded of the advert outside a shop selling turf.

"If you can't seed it then s*d it!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:28 am