Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

Bradford Park Avenue or FC United?

paulstreet
    paulstreet

Bradford Park Avenue or FC United? Empty Bradford Park Avenue or FC United?

Post by paulstreet Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:29 am

OK so who would you rather have at the (new, flat) CNG next season? A local derby or the mighty 'Red Rebels' and their 2700 supporters? I know who I will be cheering on next Saturday (might even go), and thats FC United. What a day that would be at the CNG: 600 plus of their supporters roaming around Harrogate in the morning,can't wait. And that's not to mention the 600 or so fans that Chester will bring...happy days.
    TheNeil29

Bradford Park Avenue or FC United? Empty Re: Bradford Park Avenue or FC United?

Post by TheNeil29 Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:21 pm

There are a lot of big derbies next season. Hopefully, the club can keep making positive changes to get more fans in, and I am really looking forward to next season. Some right storming games.

P.S Paulstreet, I'd rather have FC United for a derby. They will bring a lot more fans than BPA. More fans, more money.
    crowbar6753
    crowbar6753

Post by crowbar6753 Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:50 pm

Looks like we may have to have crowd segregation for the games with Darlo, FC United and Chester as all will bring in excess of 500 fans i guess. And i'm sure these fans will keep the police on there toes as all of them have previous for crowd trouble!! Should make for a great atmosphere though.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:54 pm

I think that if the club goes full time, we will pay for policing anyway, but it will be interesting to see how the club stewards and staff will cope if it does get a bit hairy, but I think grass roots fans are more interested in the football on the pitch, not the violence off it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:23 am