Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

Stalybridge / Jim Harvey

Guy Close

Stalybridge / Jim Harvey Empty Stalybridge / Jim Harvey

Post by Guy Close Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:16 am

I thought we did ok today. Looked solid at the back and well organised. Stalybridge played good football without creating many clearcut chances.
    I was talking to the Weaver's after the game and the way Jim Harvey conducted himself in the bar was really poor. Simon rose above it, nothing serious, just general rudeness on their manager's part. Certainly not worth reporting. As i said in the bar, it was good to see they're clearly bothered by us. Imagine their poor run of form has got to them.
    Oh and good atmosphere in the bar these days - well worth having a drink afterwards.
    stalyvegas

Stalybridge / Jim Harvey Empty Re: Stalybridge / Jim Harvey

Post by stalyvegas Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:42 pm

I think Jim was probably upset by your dirty tactics of committing as many fouls as you can
    whenever Celtic was in possession of the ball.
    Guy Close

Post by Guy Close Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:57 pm

stalyvegas wrote:I think Jim was probably upset by your dirty tactics of committing as many fouls as you can

fair enough, he should have said that then instead of making childish remarks. The things he said were nothing to do with football. Only made our last minute equaliser all the more satisfying.
    stalyvegas

Post by stalyvegas Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:15 pm

Guy Close wrote:
    stalyvegas wrote:I think Jim was probably upset by your dirty tactics of committing as many fouls as you can

fair enough, he should have said that then instead of making childish remarks. The things he said were nothing to do with football. Only made our last minute equaliser all the more satisfying.

I don't know what was said I didn't hear any of that so why don't you enlighten me and say what was said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:45 am