Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

4 posters

Colwyn Bay

Big Lundy

Colwyn Bay Empty Colwyn Bay

Post by Big Lundy Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:29 pm

Last home game before Xmas!
    Need a good performance tonight & hopefully a win to boost us for the long trip to Barrow on Saturday!!!!
    Don’t forget your Predictions!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Dan_Gleebitz
    Dan_Gleebitz

Location : Harrogate, near the beefburgers (but not the chips)

Colwyn Bay Empty Re: Colwyn Bay

Post by Dan_Gleebitz Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:04 am

Wow. Just what we needed after Saturday.

Richard Pell, goal machine. Although to be fair, their goalkeeper looked a bit suspect (no, a LOT suspect). In fact their whole team looked like they were going through the motions. The two "crosses" for Pell could have been defended a lot better. He practically had time to pose for photographs before popping the ball in Very Happy

Mind you, they did look like getting at least a goal in the last 20 minutes when I felt we stepped back and let them come at us which was a bit worrying when we had them under the cosh. I've always said that the best defence is not to let them get the ball in your half of the field. So sort that out and I think we're a pretty safe mid table for this season. Be nice to push at the playoffs though, just for fun.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:22 am

Bad weather and inertia kept me at home and I miss a 4-0 win Embarassed Embarassed VERY cross with myself...great win though..bring on Barrow Smile
    j2021

Post by j2021 Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:34 am

Great performance last night, liked how every player gave 100% and got stuck in and looked like they really wanted the win!
    Thought every player played well, I think Will Turl is a real handful up front and could prove to be a brilliant player for us, Peter Bore definitely looked more at home at right back, the winger didn't beat him once all night! Jonny Allan is getting fitter game by game and looks like he could be a decent player, Richard Pell is a machine I'm guessing we brought him off to rest him for the next game which is a wise move from Simon!!! oh and a cracking penalty save from Mark Cook!

Keep it up lads!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:03 am