Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

Harrogate Town 3-2 Stafford Rangers

j2021

Harrogate Town 3-2 Stafford Rangers Empty Harrogate Town 3-2 Stafford Rangers

Post by j2021 Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:20 pm

Verdict - Overall a good performance

Got to say Weaver made the right decisions today, clearly starting with the 3 up front worked as they each got a goal, I thought they looked tired up front in 2nd half so he brough Armstrong on the correct decision even tho Armstrong gave it away a few times, then i thought the centre mids looked tired towards the end so he put 2 new midfielders on :S
    Seems weavers actually done well, praise from me for once.

My MOTM goes to Ciaran Toner, rarely gave the ball away, got an assist and got stuck in superbly well, massive improvment on last time i saw him, praise to Nowakowski as well was colossal in centre mid but his head and feet in where it hurts. Final mentions go to Hutchinson who put in 100% effort closed everything down, Pell and Picton, although i cant really fault any player great effort

Great to finally see the lads putting their bodies on he line for town,
    100% effort today lads, well played.

Harrogate Town 3-2 Stafford Rangers Empty Re: Harrogate Town 3-2 Stafford Rangers

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:13 pm

Just to enter into the spirit of the newly found way of expressing our considered opinions on this forum :

I thought we were f*****g great in the first half and s***e in the second.

S.

ps. If you c*n't express yourselves without resorting to a round of fu**s, sh***s, tw**s, then bo**ocks to this, I'm going to f**k off before someone makes a complete c*ck of themselves.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:35 pm