Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

Eastwood Town Thread!

YoungStato123
    YoungStato123

Eastwood Town Thread! Empty Eastwood Town Thread!

Post by YoungStato123 Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:15 pm

Pitch Inspection 9am, could see Andy Hutchinson make his debut but personally id stick with Gary King upfront again and Dukes on the right wing, did pretty well there, got abit of his pace back. Hopefully Pelly has another absolutely fantastic defensive performance along with Picton and we can get another win on the cards ahead of the two home games in a row!
    sulphurite
    sulphurite

Eastwood Town Thread! Empty Re: Eastwood Town Thread!

Post by sulphurite Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:59 am

YoungStato123 wrote:Pitch Inspection 9am, could see Andy Hutchinson make his debut but personally id stick with Gary King upfront again and Dukes on the right wing, did pretty well there, got abit of his pace back. Hopefully Pelly has another absolutely fantastic defensive performance along with Picton and we can get another win on the cards ahead of the two home games in a row!

I think we should play the new lad (Hutchinson) at centre back with Pell because he looks quite tall, and Blooms up front again, as he has been doing a cracking job up there for us!

As for the rest of the squad I think that we should just pull their positions out of a hat and see what happens. Thoughts anyone? Laughing
    sulphurite
    sulphurite

Post by sulphurite Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:27 am

MATCH OFF due to waterlogged pitch!!

Gives other teams to play as many games as us, I suppose.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:17 am

Yes, and the results went pretty well for us SAturday, only dropped one place and havn't played quite so many games more than the others now. Its getting difficult to see Redditch and Stafford (both on 10) accumulating more than 30 points this season, so I reckon 4 more wins and about 4 draws should see us comfortably safe, should be able to manage that surely.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:33 am