Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

4 posters

Eastwood Town

JackHTFC
    JackHTFC

Eastwood Town Empty Eastwood Town

Post by JackHTFC Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:25 pm

Said this for a few weeks Need 3 points and need to start climbing up the table!!!
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Eastwood Town Empty Re: Eastwood Town

Post by paulstreet Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:01 pm

Pretty crucial, anything less than a win and we will be definite relegation candidates, a win and a chance to stabilise in mid table. Just off to catch the 770 to the ground Smile
    JackHTFC
    JackHTFC

Post by JackHTFC Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:23 pm

Good win today but to be honest Eastwood weren't anything special. At least today the ball was either going forward or backwards rather then side to side. Nice to see Mark Cook back. Thought Wilson and Turnbull had a cracking game. First goal is a very strong contender for goal of the season. The whole defence was pretty solid today I didn't catch their goal. 5 at the back seems to be going quite well. Was that Bloomers first start today?
    I feel Brayson's goal should have stood there ware a few dodgy decisions from the Liner today.
    With Ian Ross gone and Tait rumoured to be on the way out. I wouldn't be surprised if someone comes in soon.
    Were now 14th and 3 points behind 13th but with some consistency we could start climbing back up the table.
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:35 am

Deserved win & morale boost for Worcester away in the Trophy! Very Happy
    If we can keep it tight at the back next week they are beatable & we could do with a cup win!!!!!
    A few fans are trying to scrounge a lift on the team coach for next week!
    Managed Gloucester away & counted only 8 Town fans @ the match!
    Only 4 wearing their colours!
    Shocked
    What’s happened to all the flags, replica shirts & scarves?

paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:17 am

Yes good win Saturday, hard to find anything to criticise! Defence solid, good midfield, thought Allan probably deserved his champagne and Elam was excellent again. I suppose being ultra critical you could argue that we should really be winning games like that by three or four goals, there was still a few anxious minutes at the end. Still, good stuff, pity we could not have won on Tuesday, but hope springs eternal for Seaturday: wish Worcester wasn't so far away!
    Dan_Gleebitz
    Dan_Gleebitz

Location : Harrogate, near the beefburgers (but not the chips)

Post by Dan_Gleebitz Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:22 pm

Agree, good win. We looked the part all over the field

But (with my negative hat on) as you intimate Paul we should be winning these games easily - particularly if we have got a budget 4x the other teams in the division (which I don't actually believe on reflection).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:51 am