Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

Saturday's Game...any chance at all?

paulstreet
    paulstreet

Saturday's Game...any chance at all? Empty Saturday's Game...any chance at all?

Post by paulstreet Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:29 pm

Just wondering what has been happening at the ground this week. Have attempts been made to keep the pitch clear of snow etc. or has the weather just been too bad to attempt anything like that? I'm guessing the chances of the game happening are about 1000-1. Fair odds?
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Saturday's Game...any chance at all? Empty Re: Saturday's Game...any chance at all?

Post by paulstreet Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:51 pm

To answer my own question: game off...no surprise there. 50/50 for next week I guess.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Saturday's Game...any chance at all? Empty Re: Saturday's Game...any chance at all?

Post by paulstreet Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:19 am

Oh well, just to try and keep some movement on this forum. I guess Goole tomorrow can be written off, and the weather forecast aint too optimistic re: next Saturday. There may be a thaw starting Friday so I hope the snow shovellers are ready to do their work. If the pitch has been 'protected' by snow it might have kept the ice at bay.
    Big Red Machine
    Big Red Machine

Post by Big Red Machine Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:31 pm

Goole game tomorrow cancelled!
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Tue Dec 07, 2010 12:33 pm

Not that I'm obsessing about the weather or anything (as if!), but Ive just looked at the 5 day forecast for Harrogate, and (if you believe it) temperatures Thursday, Friday and Saturday are forecast to be above freezing both day and night. 2/2 Thursday, 5/2 Friday and 5 daytime Saturday. Time to get the snow shovels out?? I'd volunteer but I suffer from terminal laziness Smile
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:22 pm

Game ON (according to the official site). Lets hope we can cause an upset and make some progres in the Trophy. Come along and support the lads tomorrow even if you are currently disallusioned.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 6:25 pm