Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

Maybe we're not in that bad a position...

TheTown
    TheTown

Maybe we're not in that bad a position... Empty Maybe we're not in that bad a position...

Post by TheTown Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:21 pm

I thought our finances and manager weren't that great, but what about this?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I thought that was what football manager was for?

Maybe we're not in that bad a position... Empty Re: Maybe we're not in that bad a position...

Post by Guest Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:32 pm

They always say that football management is a lottery but this one takes the biscuit. Speaking of which our manager seems to think that part of our destiny involves the points total of the third from bottom team in the BSS.

It would be really useful if the club could post something on the league rules, as I am seriously struggling to keep up with the permutations. Tonight is a massive game against a team undefeated in 9 at home. However I shall be there tonight to hopefully witness our second away league win.

Even better if the pies are on !

S.
    Big Red Machine
    Big Red Machine

Maybe we're not in that bad a position... Empty Re: Maybe we're not in that bad a position...

Post by Big Red Machine Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:38 pm

Have a good time slicker!
    Johnny
    Johnny

Post by Johnny Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:41 pm

This calls for espionage!

... just a shame we're not playing them on the last day of the season!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:20 pm