Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

First Competitive Game as a League Club

Chips97

First Competitive Game as a League Club Empty First Competitive Game as a League Club

Post by Chips97 Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:49 pm

Very exciting times for the football club; in the EFL starting tomorrow!

What's everyone's thoughts on the game itself and potential line-ups/predictions?

My starting 11:
    Cracknell
    Fallowfield
    Burrell
    Hall
    W. Smith
    Thomson
    Walker
    Falkingham
    Kerry
    Martin
    Muldoon

With the injury to Belshaw I predict that's how we'll start, think we'll get a good indication about how we stand coming up a league against Tranmere.

COME ON TOWN 💛🖤💛🖤💛🖤💛
    Crossan

First Competitive Game as a League Club Empty First Competitive game as a league club

Post by Crossan Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:53 pm

Team as posted!! Thought we played very well for long periods of the game, neither side created many chances on goal, bit of a midfield battle really. Cracknell doing well in goal and made two good penalty saves in the shoot out which we handled well. Onward and upwards as they say.

I see the FA Trophy is now a one game semi-final at Notts County where they will no doubt want revenge for the Wembley defeat!!

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:12 am