Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+7
Dark Knight
Townfan
Harry O
nztownfan
TheNeil29
rangerider
Chips97
11 posters

Brackley Town

Poll

Attendance?

[ 1 ]
    Brackley Town Bar_left5%Brackley Town Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Brackley Town Bar_left10%Brackley Town Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 9 ]
    Brackley Town Bar_left45%Brackley Town Bar_right [45%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Brackley Town Bar_left25%Brackley Town Bar_right [25%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Brackley Town Bar_left15%Brackley Town Bar_right [15%] 

Total Votes: 20
    Poll closed
    Chips97

Brackley Town Empty Brackley Town

Post by Chips97 Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:35 am

What attendance will it be? - I am going for anywhere between 250-350
    What result will we get? - I do believe we may get a point out of this one - 0-0 Draw.
    rangerider
    rangerider

Brackley Town Empty Re: Brackley Town

Post by rangerider Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:21 pm

Braclkley Town have the second best goals against only bettered by AFC Fylde, but the have scored the least goals in the league so it looks like a draw to me
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:54 pm

1-0 defeat.
    nztownfan
    nztownfan

Post by nztownfan Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:32 pm

270 ish... which is 270 people more then the club deserve.
    Harry O

Post by Harry O Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:06 pm

200-299
    Chips97

Post by Chips97 Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:58 am

Here comes the Chips97 lineup of the week! This time it's for the Brackley game!
    Team Selection: Harrogate Town V Brackley
    ------------------------Barnes------------------------
    Bloomer--------Heath----------Killock-------Meynell
    --------------------Nowakowski----------------------
    Rowe--------------Featherstone-----------Nelthorpe
    ------------Hassan-------------Walshaw-------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Subs:
    Crook
    Emmett
    Franks
    Kerry
    Speight
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I wouldn't change my starting line-up from what I chose to play against Worcester as I honestly believe this is our strongest team right now. Even though Heath got skinned against Worcester I think he suits our pitch better since it's not as wide for his high lack of pace, Heath should play to deal with the height of Brackley.
    I always like Hassan and I think he should definitely be starting to link well with Wally. The reason Kerry and Lenighan or not starting is because they have looked rather poor recently to me especially Lenighan who just looks completely lazy and doesn't work hard enough.
    Emmett was close to being in the starting line up as he looks lively everytime I've seen him play so far but he should definitely come on as a sub to liven things up. I would love Weaver to pick this starting line up as i really think it will compete well but he won't because he loves Lenighan for some reason...
    Anyway who is going on Saturday? Anyone made a banner yet? Let's get in the new stand and make some noise for the lads Laughing  OOOOOOOO TOWN!!! cheers cheers cheers
    Townfan
    Townfan

Post by Townfan Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:13 pm

Chips97 wrote:Here comes the Chips97 lineup of the week! This time it's for the Brackley game!
    Subs:
    Crook
    Emmett
    Franks
    Kerry
    Speight
    I wouldn't change my starting line-up from what I chose to play against Worcester as I honestly believe this is our strongest team right now. Even though Heath got skinned against Worcester I think he suits our pitch better since it's not as wide for his high lack of pace, Heath should play to deal with the height of Brackley.
    Interesting one that. Aggborough's pitch is the same width as ours - 72 yards
    Chips97

Post by Chips97 Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:42 pm

Townfan wrote:
    Chips97 wrote:Here comes the Chips97 lineup of the week! This time it's for the Brackley game!
    Subs:
    Crook
    Emmett
    Franks
    Kerry
    Speight
    Interesting one that.  Aggborough's pitch is the same width as ours - 72 yards
    Really? haha I thought it was about 10 yards wide Wink lol! lol!
    Townfan
    Townfan

Post by Townfan Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:46 pm

Chips97 wrote:
    Townfan wrote:
    Subs:
    Crook
    Emmett
    Franks
    Kerry
    Speight
    Interesting one that.  Aggborough's pitch is the same width as ours - 72 yards
    Really? haha I thought it was about 10 yards wide Wink lol! lol!
    Town's pitch was one of the widest around (over 80 yards), it looks narrow now because of the area between the touchline and the barriers.
    Next time you are there take a mental note of the distance between the 10 yard corner flag hash-mark and the edge of the penalty area and then compare it with other grounds either on TV or at Town away games. It will surprise you.
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:20 am

We could win this 10-0 then win our next 5 on the bounce but it won't change anything really. Depressing times.
    Chips97

Post by Chips97 Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:59 am

Let's get behind the team tomorrow and cheer them on to victory! We can hate on Weaver but when it's match day let's just get behind each and every player! Let's get in the new stand and chant positive things to the lads to let them know we are behind them and hopefully push them on to victory because at the end of the day I know we'd much rather see town winning than losing! Cmon Town let's push on and get 3 points!!! HAAAAAAAARRRRRROOOOOGGGGAAAATTTTEEEEEE!!!!

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:40 pm

Chips97 wrote:Let's get behind the team tomorrow and cheer them on to victory! We can hate on Weaver but when it's match day let's just get behind each and every player! Let's get in the new stand and chant positive things to the lads to let them know we are behind them and hopefully push them on to victory because at the end of the day I know we'd much rather see town winning than losing! Cmon Town let's push on and get 3 points!!! HAAAAAAAARRRRRROOOOOGGGGAAAATTTTEEEEEE!!!!  

Was going to post something similar.

No matter what your thoughts are towards the management or the board, lets get behind the lads and show Irving, Simon and CO how much this club means to US.

Lets all get in the new stand before kick off, and create an atmosphere like me do at away games.
    Chips97

Post by Chips97 Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:47 pm

JordanF wrote:
    Chips97 wrote:Let's get behind the team tomorrow and cheer them on to victory! We can hate on Weaver but when it's match day let's just get behind each and every player! Let's get in the new stand and chant positive things to the lads to let them know we are behind them and hopefully push them on to victory because at the end of the day I know we'd much rather see town winning than losing! Cmon Town let's push on and get 3 points!!! HAAAAAAAARRRRRROOOOOGGGGAAAATTTTEEEEEE!!!!  

Was going to post something similar.

No matter what your thoughts are towards the management or the board, lets get behind the lads and show Irving, Simon and CO how much this club means to US.

Lets all get in the new stand before kick off, and create an atmosphere like me do at away games.

Yep let's do it!! I Can't wait! Cheer the lads on to victory!
    Townfan
    Townfan

Post by Townfan Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:23 pm

JordanF wrote:

Wasn't going to post on this crap anymore but thought I would inform you that you won't be in the new stand tomorrow.
    Dark Knight will probably disagree though.
    developer1

Post by developer1 Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:08 pm

The club site disagrees with you:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

With the new stand being open for the game (although the official handing over will occur the following weekend against Stockport County) hopefully, and with your help, we can get a great atmosphere for the lads to play in.

Mind you if your not on here, then you won't reply anyhow will you! Bet you can't resist..go on... you know you want to.....
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Post by Dark Knight Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:17 pm

Townfan wrote:
    Wasn't going to post on this crap anymore .  
    But you just can't help yourself eh?

Managed to insult everybody in one post there. I doubt anybody cares.
    Townfan
    Townfan

Post by Townfan Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:30 pm

Goodbye
    rangerider
    rangerider

Post by rangerider Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:34 pm

till next time

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:22 pm

So will it be open or not?
    thetallaccountant
    thetallaccountant

Post by thetallaccountant Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:40 am

They've just tweeted "new stand ready".
    thetallaccountant
    thetallaccountant

Post by thetallaccountant Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:47 pm

Now they've done a U-turn!

Post by Guest Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:59 pm

Got down early to check out the new stand - bloody shut!!
    Innocent Bystander

Post by Innocent Bystander Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:45 pm

I just have a feeling about today ......
    Chips97

Post by Chips97 Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:20 pm

Play-offs here we come!!!

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:18 am

Attendance 428.....looked more like 300 to me. That stand must hold more than I think!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:12 am