Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

Supporters Club Free Draw

gedmaloney

Supporters Club Free Draw Empty Supporters Club Free Draw

Post by gedmaloney Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:51 pm

Now up to £80 and will be drawn at approximately 5.15pm in the 1919 venue after the MOM award following the Stockport FA Cup tie.
    cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Supporters Club Free Draw Empty Re: Supporters Club Free Draw

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:08 pm

I've the Man of the Match picture to do, and would like to attend the draw, if that's ok. Thanks.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:50 pm

Craig. I'm sure no one will really care about you attending the draw at all. Why have you come on the forum to ask Ged if it's okay? If you had half an ounce of common sense, you would have obtained his number from a club contact and called him, or even email him personally instead of coming on here and trying to act like some victim. You truly are a pathetic individual. Get over yourself.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:12 pm

TheNeil29 wrote:Craig. I'm sure no one will really care about you attending the draw at all. Why have you come on the forum to ask Ged if it's okay? If you had half an ounce of common sense, you would have obtained his number from a club contact and called him, or even email him personally instead of coming on here and trying to act like some victim. You truly are a pathetic individual. Get over yourself.

and that's the problem with text on a screen and sitting behind a keyboard, people read into things the wrong way, by saying, is that ok? it was because I was confirming I will be in attendance for the Man of the Match picture, and was agreeing a time, is that ok? was exactly that Neil, ok to do the Man of the Match picture before the draw. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I know you do not like me Neil, I get that, and that's partly my fault, which I also accept, but please don't resort to verbal bashing. We are all Town Supporters at the end of the day.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:26 am

Okay; 'I would like to attend the draw, if that's okay' Do you actually realise how pathetic that sounds coming from a man? If it was a little schoolboy asking his dad, it would pass. You are an adult, act like one and grow up. Stop trying to get people to feel sorry for you, because some people on this forum gave you a hard time.

Its not about disliking you Craig, because I actually dont.

Oh, and just to remind you, this is an unofficial forum, not affiliated with the club and it does not represent the opinion of any individual within the club, so I will say exactly what I want.

If you dont like it, then go running to someone in the club and tell them you dont feel comfortable, but hold on....just wait....you have already done that havent you.

Just man up and do your job that the club asks of you; you actually take really good photos and your match reports are quite informative as well. Just stop acting like a wet lettuce.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:01 am

TheNeil29 wrote:Okay; 'I would like to attend the draw, if that's okay' Do you actually realise how pathetic that sounds coming from a man? If it was a little schoolboy asking his dad, it would pass. You are an adult, act like one and grow up. Stop trying to get people to feel sorry for you, because some people on this forum gave you a hard time.

Oh, and just to remind you, this is an unofficial forum, not affiliated with the club and it does not represent the opinion of any individual within the club, so I will say exactly what I want.

If you dont like it, then go running to someone in the club and tell them you dont feel comfortable, but hold on....just wait....you have already done that havent you.

Just man up and do your job that the club asks of you; you actually take really good photos and your match reports are quite informative as well. Just stop acting like a wet lettuce.

Let me make this more clearer to you then Neil, I will be present during the MoM for the official picture, and I WILL be attending the draw. Sorry you got your wires crossed that I had to explain that a 3rd time now. Good Luck Town tomorrow! Game on!

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:21 am

Ged - out of interest, if I have a family supporters club membership, will both me and Daniel be entered in to the draw or is it just one entry?
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:35 am

CraigHurle wrote:
    TheNeil29 wrote:Okay; 'I would like to attend the draw, if that's okay' Do you actually realise how pathetic that sounds coming from a man? If it was a little schoolboy asking his dad, it would pass. You are an adult, act like one and grow up. Stop trying to get people to feel sorry for you, because some people on this forum gave you a hard time.

Let me make this more clearer to you then Neil, I will be present during the MoM for the official picture, and I WILL be attending the draw. Sorry you got your wires crossed that I had to explain that a 3rd time now. Good Luck Town tomorrow! Game on!

Well, let me make this more clearer to you Craig. I personally dont give a flying **** if you are there or not for official MoM pictures or the draw, I'm not the one acting like a pathetic little kid asking for permission to do things.

Lets see if they can build on the Leamington result tomorrow.
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:41 am

JordanF wrote:Ged - out of interest, if I have a family supporters club membership, will both me and Daniel be entered in to the draw or is it just one entry?

Jordan - just the one Sad

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:51 am

Thought that would be the case. Makes sense but thought I would check.

See you tonight.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:45 am

JordanF wrote:Thought that would be the case. Makes sense but thought I would check.

See you tonight.

Time to get drunken drunken drunken

Lets just hope that I dont fall Sleep Sleep Sleep in the bar!!!

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:54 am

Is that tonight or after the Stockport game?

Can imagine you and TS after the game on Saturday singing Simon Weaver's Barmy Army in the 1919 before I collect my £80 Wink
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:57 am

Not just me and TS!! All of us.

Whos got the sack Weaver flag?

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:00 am

TheNeil29 wrote:Not just me and TS!! All of us.

Whos got the sack Weaver flag?

Next to my 'WEAVER FOR GUISELEY' flag Smile
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:14 am

Ah, okay.....wondered where it was...... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:27 am

I'll be there tonight taking pictures as well for Hamil and Trish. bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Ged, not asking permission but just letting you know! Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:35 am

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit Craig, I knew you were going tonight anyway, because so am I.

I'm sure you will see me with Jordan, Trev, Nigel and Martin L. Come over and say hello.........

Post by Guest Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:00 pm

TheNeil29 wrote:Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit Craig, I knew you were going tonight anyway, because so am I.

I'm sure you will see me with Jordan, Trev, Nigel and Martin L. Come over and say hello.........

I already knew that too Wink , no need to run off names, but really, I am just fine getting the job done and going home to my Wife and kids thanks. Pretty sure we can co exist in the same room for a couple of hours. I'm more excited about tomorrow afternoon and watching the lads knock in the goals again! #TeamWeaver #TeamUpTtheTown bounce
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:13 pm

We could co-exist anyway and anywhere Craig. I am quite an easy going guy, but best focus on your work duties Craig. Stick to what you are good at and get some good photos. Probably be no point in you coming over anyway as I'm sure you will be busy.

I will come over and say hello anyways, just to prove there are no hard feelings.

As for tomorrow, we will see really. I have predicted 2-2. It was a good result at Leamington, yes. But it will count for absolutely nothing if we dont capitalise on that result over the next 5/6 games.

Do I want us to win? of course I do

Do I want us to go on a 6/7 match unbeaten run? Yes!

Do I think it the above will happen? No. Although I would like to be proved wrong.

Lets see where we are at on Saturday evening at 5pm.

#sack weaver #supporttheplayersandnotthemanager
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:36 pm

And.....guess what. Another defeat. FA Cup run over for another year. I am not surprised they got turned over today. Not surprised at all.
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:29 pm

But don't forget - the HTSC Free Draw now stands at £90 and the next draw takes place after the MOM presentation tomorrow evening.
    cheers cheers cheers cheers

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:39 am

£90?!? Wow! am there. See you tonight Ged.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:53 pm