Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

Why are we fighting when should be united

Martin L

Why are we fighting when should be united Empty Why are we fighting when should be united

Post by Martin L Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:14 am

If I let down you Jordon , I will be the first to say sorry. Hey come on lads, get behind the lads and kick on. We are a passionate group who love our town. lets not fall out with each over.

Jordon, you are a good man, a top fan and you know I am also. Lets not have a silly spat here that hurts our friendship. Come on town and me and can we stop all the **** that is going on. We are better than that and we will be here for years.

Sorry Jordan, please don't ever question my comment, a fan for 40 years, point made my friend.

Why are we fighting when should be united Empty Re: Why are we fighting when should be united

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:50 am

Martin, what you on about?

You made a comment suggesting that people who swear lack knowledge. I disagreed. The bugger off was said tongue in cheek....sorry you took it the wrong way.

Big Lundy

Why are we fighting when should be united Empty Re: Why are we fighting when should be united

Post by Big Lundy Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2014 8:36 am

JordanF wrote:Martin, what you on about?

You made a comment suggesting that people who swear lack knowledge. I disagreed. The bugger off was said tongue in cheek....sorry you took it the wrong way.

for the record Jordan, I've tried to apologise myself to you via email and on here. But I know it will not be easy a bridge to build, but once more for the road, Sorry. And Safe Journey today, have a good trip!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:34 pm