Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Sorry seems to be the hardest word Empty Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:47 pm

But I just wanted to take a moment to say Sorry. I allowed some forum debates and discussions to personally affect my judgement and feelings, and although at the time, I was genuinely upset, I reacted in a way which let myself down in a very big way. And has left me feeling on edge all the time at football, I want to go Town with my boy and be relaxed watching the match, joining the singing like last year and the vibe. I admit to being a Weaver fan, I always will be, its a personal thing, but its also now about respecting others, opinions and thoughts on the subject. I cannot allow myself to get involved in silly fall outs on here, for my sons sake, I need to get a message across that I am sorry, from the heart, and just want to be a supporter again enjoying the game. I might be involved in match photography and social media live match updates away, but my heart is about support the lads and being proud to do so. I have sent a couple of mails privately to people on here with a more personal apology and explanation. I am learning to live for the future, and not allow my past to affect my present. that being said, good luck Town tomorrow. One more thing, some of you know my little son has been in hospital very ill, my personal heartfelt thanks for the messages you sent me on the facebook group and emails wishing him well. Despite our differences, it touched me alot. Also the TARDIS at the CNG, spoken to some people in Doctor Who Media like me and will be featured, and linked back here when done so. thanks and sorry.

Sorry seems to be the hardest word Empty Re: Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 4:56 pm

I would also like to personally apologise to Jordan and Trevor for being a complete idiot and acting so over the top on this issue. I know I have a long, long way to go before am accepted again, but someday, I would love to sing with you guys again.
    Gareth192001

Post by Gareth192001 Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:14 pm

Good God inc forum spam with utter rubbish

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:22 pm

Gareth192001 wrote:Good God inc forum spam with utter rubbish

I just wanted to say sorry, that's all Gareth. I over reacted, in a big big way. People make mistakes, this was mine.
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:08 pm

Craig, it does take a man to say sorry. I read the whole incident and didn't approve. Thought it went way over the top. I made a point to come over and see you at the home game and say get it sorted, said hello personally to you and your boy. We all need to be a united front and stick together at times. I welcome you back here, lets all just show some respect with what we say and who we say it too.

We are better than that.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:14 pm

Martin L wrote:Craig, it does take a man to say sorry. I read the whole incident and didn't approve. Thought it went way over the top. I made a point to come over and see you at the home game and say get it sorted, said hello personally to you and your boy. We all need to be a united front and stick together at times. I welcome you back here, lets all just show some respect with what we say and who we say it too.

We are better than that.

Thanks again mate, am just so tired lately, so tired and I don't want to hurry past the 1919 anymore. I want to enjoy the match. I have some thinking to do about my own personal future, I miss standing with my boy and singing for Town. And no one sings louder than Jordan, Trev, you, Andy and Kev. I have alot of Doctor Who Media work lately, my youngest is just out of hospital too and getting better all the time, a wake up call for me to stop being so stuck in the past, and wake up to reality.
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:27 pm

Hope your boy gets well and just relax. Get back involved where I know you like to be. The hardcore will always be there and cheer them on. A little spat at times is no problem, it shows passion. Come on fellas and ladies, we are town and we will be in the top 6 at Christmas. (not saying what year !) that's a joke before I get abuse. We all just need to relax and enjoy been proud town fans.

OOH TOWN

Oi Liner, hey , he was out the area......................hey, hey, have a word. (the best words I learnt from Neil Warnock)

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:16 pm

Martin L wrote:Hope your boy gets well and just relax. Get back involved where I know you like to be. The hardcore will always be there and cheer them on. A little spat at times is no problem, it shows passion. Come on fellas and ladies, we are town and we will be in the top 6 at Christmas. (not saying what year !) that's a joke before I get abuse. We all just need to relax and enjoy been proud town fans.

OOH TOWN

Oi Liner, hey , he was out the area......................hey, hey, have a word. (the best words I learnt from Neil Warnock)

I still believe we will get more from the team this season and surprise a few people. But, it needs to start happening soon. Thanks Martin, appreciate the chat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:12 pm