Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

todays match

todays match Empty todays match

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:03 am

I would like to request that I am left alone to do my job today at Town, but to inform you, my son is bringing a friend, and as such, I would hope you would respect my request to let things be, myself and Trev have sorted things out privately, however, I do want to expose my son and his friend to any potential trouble, so please, allow me to get on with my job, I want to say I am sorry for dragging a personal and private breach of trust onto the forum, I just want to concentrate on the match now, even if its just me and my son, and his friend. I withdraw my request for a apology from Jordan, which is all I wanted in the first place. Right now, as always, my only concern is my son, and his friend. Once again. good luck lads today, hope nelthorpe is playing, a personal preference, and of course, Up TOWN!
    j2021

todays match Empty Re: todays match

Post by j2021 Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:33 am

No one's going to say anything Craig, get yourself to the match and enjoy it. No one's ever said anything about your son that would make him unsafe. Hope you enjoy the game Craig.

Let's have 3 points today. Otherwise my worries about this season will continue to get worse, May sound obvious but our season will be over very soon unless we start winning games.... C'mon lads!

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:44 am

j2021 wrote:No one's going to say anything Craig, get yourself to the match and enjoy it. No one's ever said anything about your son that would make him unsafe. Hope you enjoy the game Craig.

Let's have 3 points today. Otherwise my worries about this season will continue to get worse, May sound obvious but our season will be over very soon unless we start winning games.... C'mon lads!

Thanks mate, players coming back soon, hopefully Killock, Adam, Speight and Kendall. a full squad to choose from is a better prospect for a win for sure

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:05 pm

Craig - you won't get any trouble at Town. Can I suggest however that you change your profile picture. Fans of other teams visit this page and you may be recognised at away games. I have already been privy to a conversation between a Leamington and a Solihull fan where they were discussing your posts.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:10 pm

JordanF wrote:Craig - you won't get any trouble at Town. Can I suggest however that you change your profile picture. Fans of other teams visit this page and you may be recognised at away games. I have already been privy to a conversation between a Leamington and a Solihull fan where they were discussing your posts.

What conversation was this? I am happy with my profile picture thanks.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:13 pm

Ok - just makes you an easy target, that is all. Sorry, cannot disclose any further information, already been in trouble this week for apparently breaking the data protection act.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:20 pm

JordanF wrote:Ok - just makes you an easy target, that is all. Sorry, cannot disclose any further information, already been in trouble this week for apparently breaking the data protection act.

I've always felt safe at away games, until this week Jordan, unless you are implying something else entirely. I have a job to do today, and 2 kids to watch out for too, I know some of you have closed ranks last night, and continue to make humor on the situation, like just now in your own post. I will repeat, all I ever wanted is a apology from you from the off, it wasn't a massive request. Thank you anyway for the implied warning.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:45 pm

Enjoy the game Craig along with your son.

Back to why we all follow Town, not because it's trendy or fashionable, but because we love the game, the banter, the sense of family and camaraderie, the odd disagreement over who plays where, the Manager, the tactics ( not those small white mints in a box)and maybe one day the hope of even better things and a cup run.

S.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:41 am