Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+3
Dark Knight
Innocent Bystander
trevdee
7 posters

Director resigns?

Director resigns?  Empty Director resigns?

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:16 pm

I wonder whether the club would care to comment on reports by various well iinformed supporters that tad nowakowski has resigned as director of the club? Tad has achieved a huge amount at the club developing links with schools, educational initiatives, etc, whilst at the same time raising the profile of the club, much of the work going unnoticed.

If proven to be correct then I for one would like to place on record my thanks to the excellent work undertaken by tad.

Director resigns?  Empty Re: Director resigns?

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:35 pm

if this is true, and I really hope it ain't, I'd be very sad to see Tad go. He's a wonderful guy, and actually took the time to drive me and my son home from Colwyn Bay last season at midnight no less, a great, intelligent man and well spoken.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:01 pm

If this is true I think we can all pretty much work out why....All the effort and hard work, involving the club with schools, local clubs, charities from far a field all down the drain because we signed someone about to stand trial for rape....Oh and we signed someone who battered his girlfriend black and blue and who was sent to prison..I won't even mention Nelthorpe's assault charge. Wonder how the sponsors feel about all this?

Anyway Tad did and hopefully is still doing a great job at town. If he continues it will be like trying to climb Mount Everest with a fridge on his back though.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:17 pm

trevdee wrote:If this is true I think we can all pretty much work out why....All the effort and hard work, involving the club with schools, local clubs, charities from far a field all down the drain because we signed someone about to stand trial for rape....Oh and we signed someone who battered his girlfriend black and blue and who was sent to prison..I won't even mention Nelthorpe's assault charge. Wonder how the sponsors feel about all this?

Anyway Tad did and hopefully is still doing a great job at town. If he continues it will be like trying to climb Mount Everest with a fridge on his back though.

I think its a pretty insensitive to assume such things before any potential official announcements and statements released, we don't even officially know anything yet. I think its best to try and keep it civil until we know whats going on, and not wonder in idle speculation and rumours. I really liked Tad, one of lifes best, and am sure he wouldnt want us talking dirty linen about his decision, if true.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:39 pm

All the best Tad and thanks for all your efforts. It is a shame it has come to this.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:55 pm

CraigHurle wrote:
    trevdee wrote:If this is true I think we can all pretty much work out why....All the effort and hard work, involving the club with schools, local clubs, charities from far a field all down the drain because we signed someone about to stand trial for rape....Oh and we signed someone who battered his girlfriend black and blue and who was sent to prison..I won't even mention Nelthorpe's assault charge. Wonder how the sponsors feel about all this?

I think its a pretty insensitive to assume such things before any potential official announcements and statements released, we don't even officially know anything yet. I think its best to try and keep it civil until we know whats going on, and not wonder in idle speculation and rumours. I really liked Tad, one of lifes best, and am sure he wouldnt want us talking dirty linen about his decision, if true.

If it has happened it is the reason why...He was pissed off about the signing of a certain individual and doesn't hide those feelings...I love the way you follow my posts around like a little lemming trying to get your 2p worth in...Total contradiction - "let me say what I want to say we all have opinions" well Craig go back upon yourself, check out your own words of wisdom and let me write wtf I want to write.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:57 pm

It is getting to the point where you are really really starting to grate on me like a little flea taking bites...Just stay out of my way!

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:59 pm

Hopefully this won't result in Adam leaving as I have a feeling we will need him from September. I think there is more to this decision than our recruits in the summer albeit, I would imagine this had a major impact

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:05 pm

trevdee wrote:It is getting to the point where you are really really starting to grate on me like a little flea taking bites...Just stay out of my way!

If thats a threat, I will follow it up with a police call, dont threaten me Trev, I aint no fighter, but if you try to cross with me with violence, I will call the police. I have my kid to think about at games, and I dont want your atitude anywhere near him.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:07 pm

trevdee wrote:
    CraigHurle wrote:

If it has happened it is the reason why...He was pissed off about the signing of a certain individual and doesn't hide those feelings...I love the way you follow my posts around like a little lemming trying to get your 2p worth in...Total contradiction - "let me say what I want to say we all have opinions" well Craig go back upon yourself, check out your own words of wisdom and let me write wtf I want to write.

and for the record, I commented first on this, and anyone has a right of reply in a forum, I genuinely dont think Tad would want the type of dirty linen you are posting associating with him, let the official reason come and then we'll see.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:08 pm

I said stay the feck away from me...where is the threat in that?

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:10 pm

trevdee wrote:I said stay the feck away from me...where is the threat in that?

you and I both know that was a threat, and as a threat, I will treat it as one, if you want to get all macho, alpha male on me, so be it, I wont be doing the same, I'll let the boys in blue deal with instead. again, I have my kid to think, and he dosent need your threats near me. neither do I.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:13 pm

Also it would seem you can't handle it when I have something to say, you are quick to jump in on the facebook group and cause abit of drama, even to the point someone chipped in you was making matters worse. our opinions might be different, but not once have I abused you, called you named, threatened you etc, if thats your response to a debate, am sorry, its not mine.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:20 pm

You are the most annoying worm I have ever known, full of repetitive **** and you do a fantastic job in helping the club with propaganda, i am surprised the Syrian president hasn't been in touch.

And please do call the police ha,charged because I asked you to keep your pathetic dribble away from me...tut my bad!

Cue Craig to get the last word in. I however I am done wasting my energy.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:25 pm

CraigHurle wrote:

Oh yes, the club are very good at releasing statements on personnel changes aren't they? Just think back to the Charlie fiasco. Far from being insensitive, it's fairly obvious from some of the posts that supporters would appreciate an opportunity to thank tad for everything he's done whilst at the club. If this post prompts the club to reflect on what tad has achieved then I would consider it a worthwhile post.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:29 pm

trevdee wrote:You are the most annoying worm I have ever known, full of repetitive **** and you do a fantastic job in helping the club with propaganda, i am surprised the Syrian president hasn't been in touch.

And please do call the police ha,charged because I asked you to keep your pathetic dribble away from me...tut my bad!

Cue Craig to get the last word in. I however I am done wasting my energy.

wouldnt that be you trying to get the last word in then? as for propaganda, I've always been this way, honest with my thoughts and not letting bullies crap on you, I'm sat here with both my boys at either side of me and you know what? you are not worth my time and energy, as for Syrian President jibe, typical bullies response.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:31 pm

town supporter wrote:
    CraigHurle wrote:

Oh yes,  the club are very good at releasing statements on personnel changes aren't they? Just think back to the Charlie fiasco.  Far from being insensitive,  it's fairly obvious from some of the posts that supporters would appreciate an opportunity to thank tad for everything he's done whilst at the club.  If this post prompts the club to reflect on what tad has achieved then I would consider it a worthwhile post.

Yup propaganda to try and stop us from all realising that Tad has standards that he works towards and has enough self respect to walk away from a group of directors who are obviously dis-organised, dis-interested in fans, and don't care who they trample on to get from A to B. And for the record Tad is the only director I respected at town in this current regime, he is a close friend to my father-in-law and will always have my respect. In my eyes Harrogate Town are half the club without him and I wouldn't be surprised if Adam didn't get on that motorway to sign for Halifax.
    Innocent Bystander

Post by Innocent Bystander Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:34 pm

Please let us keep it civil ... Very Happy
    Innocent Bystander

Post by Innocent Bystander Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:36 pm

I spotted Tad at the game on Saturday?
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:36 pm

Once again out comes the trump card "bully bully" , wow imagine if you was black? No smoke without fire Craig, you start all of this dribble...........If TS doesn't like the Weavers then what the hell has it got to do with you? If DK makes a point (which season after season has been correct) then again what the **** has it got to do with you? If I think we should get chips back or go back to the slope, then I ask, what the fook has it got to do with you big man?
    Innocent Bystander

Post by Innocent Bystander Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:37 pm

We seems to have got our slope back ...... A slippery one at the moment!
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:38 pm

I am keeping it civil but I am not going to sit here day after day and have this clown come on here trying to suggest everything i say is bollox. When it stops it gets civil!

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:38 pm

town supporter wrote:
    CraigHurle wrote:

Oh yes,  the club are very good at releasing statements on personnel changes aren't they? Just think back to the Charlie fiasco.  Far from being insensitive,  it's fairly obvious from some of the posts that supporters would appreciate an opportunity to thank tad for everything he's done whilst at the club.  If this post prompts the club to reflect on what tad has achieved then I would consider it a worthwhile post.

Nothing wrong with thanking Tad for his services to the Club, if its true, I've posted my own below yours, which is what I thought this was intended for, but posting crap and assoiciating it directing with Tad himself, before we've even seen anything official come out, is insensitive, because Tad wouldnt want that kind of dirty linen linked to his good name, he's a much better man than that, than all of us here,
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:39 pm

Well lets hope the slippery slope unravels some of this mess

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:43 pm

trevdee wrote:Once again out comes the trump card "bully bully" , wow imagine if you was black? No smoke without fire Craig, you start all of this dribble...........If TS doesn't like the Weavers then what the hell has it got to do with you? If DK makes a point (which season after season has been correct) then again what the **** has it got to do with you? If I think we should get chips back or go back to the slope, then I ask, what the fook has it got to do with you big man?

actually potty mouth, I want chips back too, and yes, by your very actions of threats and abuse, you are acting like a bully. I didn't start this dribble, didnt start commenting until 2014, you can argue it goes way back to 2009 on here if we are all honest. What it has to do with me is simple, I have a right to reply to a post, because thats what a forum is about, debate and discussion, not dicatorship and one view rules all, I'm happy to debate anything with you, but you resort to threats and personal crap to bait a response. not me, you.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:59 am