Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

***Away Travel - North Ferriby United***

***Away Travel - North Ferriby United*** Empty ***Away Travel - North Ferriby United***

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:44 pm

I will be taking coach bookings for our trip to NFU before and after the Barrow game on Saturday. Prices are as follows:

Adult Supporters Club Member - £10
    Adult Non Member - £13
    Under 18 - £5

Leaving the CNG at 11:30.

I already have a number of bookings for this trip so lets get a decent away following and sing and cheer the boys to their first away win of the season.

If you are unable to make it to the Barrow game, and would like to travel with us, please let me know on here, and I can reserve you a place. Alternatively, you can also call me on 07989 969 575, e-mail me on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or via the Harrogate Town Supporters Facebook page.

Thanks

Jordan.

Last edited by JordanF on Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

***Away Travel - North Ferriby United*** Empty Re: ***Away Travel - North Ferriby United***

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:59 pm

Any plans for a coach to Lowestoft?

***Away Travel - North Ferriby United*** Empty Re: ***Away Travel - North Ferriby United***

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:46 pm

Very unlikely at this stage Craig. We would need about 20 adults paying £30 each to make it worthwhile.

Not too sure if going myself. May just drive on the day.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:25 am

JordanF wrote:Very unlikely at this stage Craig. We would need about 20 adults paying £30 each to make it worthwhile.

Not too sure if going myself. May just drive on the day.

ok mate, thats sad to hear, I guess will be on the players coach then for Lowestoft. it's a long journey right? crikey, might need some snacks on route.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:47 pm