Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

FA Trophy Draw

Up The Town
    Up The Town

FA Trophy Draw Empty FA Trophy Draw

Post by Up The Town Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:17 pm

We have been drawn at home to Bradford Park Avenue in the 3rd qualifying round of the FA Trophy. Match to be played at the CNG Stadium on 16th November, kick off 3pm

FA Trophy Draw Empty Re: FA Trophy Draw

Post by Guest Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:12 pm

Anyone else frustrated that your Season Ticket does not get you into games like this? Non season ticket holders have received discounts earlier in thr season. Mr Weaver, if you are reading this, how about offering free entry to this game for S/T holders?
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Admin Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:24 pm

JordanF wrote:Anyone else frustrated that your Season Ticket does not get you into games like this? Non season ticket holders have received discounts earlier in thr season. Mr Weaver, if you are reading this, how about offering free entry to this game for S/T holders?
    I could be wrong but I believe there is a minimum admission charge (increasing each round?) set by the FA for the Trophy and FA cup games. Probably something to do with the gate receipts being split between the 2 sides.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:01 pm

Hey Jordan, we have got a HOME DRAW (I repeat) a HOME DRAW, who cares if we have to pay!!
    Yes folks, we have actually got a HOME DRAW in an FA Competition, rejoice Smile Smile Smile 

And we will get to see Chib again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:00 pm