Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

Predictions League

BB

Predictions League Empty Predictions League

Post by BB Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:01 am

Predictions league

Congratulations to Tyebuts, commiserations to Adybuts (I know what it’s like), and Miabuts.

Once again the winner has been decided by the bonus points. (and Big L just sneaked past me, again… Mad )

Not sure what the following data shows, but I like numbers.

Prediction league - top 20 places

Season                               2011/2012          2012/2013        2013/2014

Average number
    of matches predicted                  40.60                  41.35                   41.20

Range of points                         108 - 154            128 - 170            118 - 156

Average points per match             3.06                    3.47                    3.28

Total Bonus points gained             290                     310                     130

I suppose it indicates how unpredictable the season was by the number of bonus points gained.

Thanks again to the organiser….and looking forward to next year, when I’m determined to get my a**e in gear.

I should think we’ll have at least one new member…it’ll give him something else on which to have an opinion!

Now, no offence meant by that…y’know…it’s just a bit of light hearted banter.

Cheers

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:15 pm