Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

a family affair

a family affair Empty a family affair

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:13 pm

Firstly, incredible to read some of the posts on here. When I have my say I'm labelled a troll or I have an agenda, both bollocks of course. A few bad results and now its ok to post what you want.

As far as I'm concerned the club will struggle to achieve its potential due to some of the connections that exist which prevent objectivity and making the right decisions at the right time, one of which should include appointing a new manager. We're lucky to have Irving as chairman, but having his son as manager creates difficulties and prevents Irving from thinking rationally. One of our directors has a son in the first team, another member of the commercial team has a son who used to play for the team. Bloomer is best mates with Simon. With this kind of hierarchy in place it will always be an uphill struggle. Others will disagee i'm sure. I also can't help but feel that some of the players may have similar concerns or reservations about team sselection and some of the decisions that are made.

Expecting more of the same next season.
    Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

a family affair Empty Re: a family affair

Post by Dark Knight Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:17 pm

town supporter wrote:

I'm not...

...I expect us to tank next season. Then what?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:35 pm

Dark Knight wrote:
    town supporter wrote:

I'm not...

...I expect us to tank next season. Then what?

Blame it on the secretary, the fans, the pitch, and the players.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:57 pm