Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

5 posters

Tomorrow's game...please take it seriously !

paulstreet
    paulstreet

Tomorrow's game...please take it seriously ! Empty Tomorrow's game...please take it seriously !

Post by paulstreet Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:35 am

I just hope we field a strong team tomorrow, lets face it the WRCC is the only thing we now have going for us, to give a bit of cheer to (another) depressing season. Still 26 more or less irrelevent league games to go!
    Big Lundy

Tomorrow's game...please take it seriously ! Empty Re: Tomorrow's game...please take it seriously !

Post by Big Lundy Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:00 pm

Is it £12 on Tuesday night?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    gedmaloney

Tomorrow's game...please take it seriously ! Empty Re: Tomorrow's game...please take it seriously !

Post by gedmaloney Mon Dec 02, 2013 4:53 pm

Big Lundy wrote:Is it £12 on Tuesday night?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Am looking into this and will post as soon as I have details - my understanding from earlier games played elsewhere is that the price is heavily discounted but this needs to be agreed between both sides - will post as soon as I have details.Basketball Basketball 
    TownUltra
    TownUltra

Post by TownUltra Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:16 pm

This is a big game. Hopefully Woodsy will be back as well which is exciting.

Fax might well be up for it given they got beat by Guiseley in the Trophy Sat at home. Also BPA beat Kidderminster! Fairplay to Chuckle.

COME ON TOWN we want this, 2 trophies this season would be great! (Remember we are already Harrogate World Champions 2014 ((Unlucky V)).

V'
    V'

Post by V' Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:53 pm

4-1 to Town!!!!!!!!!!
    TownUltra
    TownUltra

Post by TownUltra Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:17 pm

V have you seen the light and turned towards Town? Understandable.
    V'
    V'

Post by V' Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:59 pm

No light and I will never go to the Dark Side!!!!!!!!
    TownUltra
    TownUltra

Post by TownUltra Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:11 pm

Never say Never V. By the way I only give you stick because you're posting in a Town forum. I have a lot of time for Railway. No offence.

Maybe you could create a Railway forum and then I'll come on so that you have somebody to talk to?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:26 pm