Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+2
rangerider
paulstreet
6 posters

FA Cup Draw; just rubbing it in!

paulstreet
    paulstreet

FA Cup Draw;  just rubbing it in! Empty FA Cup Draw; just rubbing it in!

Post by paulstreet Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:15 pm

Just seen that Colwyn Bay (i.e.us!) have got another home draw, against Tommy Wright's Corby: another very winnable game, watch them reach the first round now, and get a plum draw against a league club. If only we had converted a couple of those 18 chances against Colwyn, this could have been us...SO frustrating. Mad Mad 
    rangerider
    rangerider

FA Cup Draw;  just rubbing it in! Empty Re: FA Cup Draw; just rubbing it in!

Post by rangerider Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:36 pm

yep and we lost £7,500 by not getting to next round:evil: 
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:19 pm

snap I was just coming on to say the same......and you watch, Tommy Wright will score a hattrick to cap it off!!

rangerider
    rangerider

Post by rangerider Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:14 pm

Don't worry we have the WRCC to look forward too, Dam where playing inform Bradford away affraid 
    V'
    V'

Post by V' Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:26 pm

Forget about the Cups, if I was you I would concentrate on the league, its early days but I am sure you do not want to play in the evostick Premier!!!!!
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:17 pm

Well, we are only 2 points off the relegation places. By the way,presumably the away game against Hednesford wil be postponed, they are still in the cup (lucky devils!). on the 26th. Maybe the club could re-arrange a home game in its place, don't want another blank Saturday.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:30 pm

I was getting a bit 'previous 'there, they still have to beat West Auckland in the replay tonight.
    A1 drifter

Post by A1 drifter Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:29 pm

Tricky one for them. West are a good side in a strong league.
    Up The Town
    Up The Town

Post by Up The Town Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:28 pm

Hednesford game off. They beat West Auckland 4-2 on penalties.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:05 am