Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

New t-shirt for Ged

New t-shirt for Ged Empty New t-shirt for Ged

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:32 pm

paulstreet - do you intend wearing your 'fragile and insincere supporter' t-shirt to tomorrow's question and answer session?

Also, I was wondering if you could do one for Ged that reads 'no time for supporters with legitimate concerns - please leave now'
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

New t-shirt for Ged Empty Re: New t-shirt for Ged

Post by paulstreet Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:46 pm

I'd love to TS, but they ain't arrived yet, fingers crossed however. I have to be honest, not sure I'd have the bottle to wear it (except under about 10 layers!). I do want to keep on coming to watch Town after all.
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:52 pm

town supporter wrote:paulstreet - do you intend wearing your 'fragile and insincere supporter' t-shirt to tomorrow's question and answer session?  

Also, I was wondering if you could do one for Ged that reads 'no time for supporters with legitimate concerns - please leave now'

TS - whatever you do don't lose that sense of humour:D Very Happy 
    Will be bringing the holiday snaps for you to look at so the t shirt would be helpful:) Smile 

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:19 pm

ged, i don't recall expressing an interest in looking at your holiday photographs, but if it makes you happy then I don't mind feigning interest for a few minutes.

And one final question - will there be discounted beer prices for fragile, insincere supporters like my good self? If so then i promise to make an appearance.
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:30 pm

town supporter wrote:ged, i don't recall expressing an interest in looking at your holiday photographs, but if it makes you happy then I don't mind feigning interest for a few minutes.

And one final question - will there be discounted beer prices for fragile, insincere supporters like my good self?  If so then i promise to make an appearance.
    so you didn't read my response to the bunker comment!!! Disappointed of Wetherby - I had offered a free half so keep up to date:affraid: affraid 

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:34 pm

gedmaloney wrote:
    town supporter wrote:ged, i don't recall expressing an interest in looking at your holiday photographs, but if it makes you happy then I don't mind feigning interest for a few minutes.

And one final question - will there be discounted beer prices for fragile, insincere supporters like my good self?  If so then i promise to make an appearance.
    so you didn't read my response to the bunker comment!!! Disappointed of Wetherby - I had offered a free half so keep up to date:affraid: affraid 
    That's very generous of you Ged - dare i also suggest 50p off a pint for all my fragile, insincere, comrades?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:35 am