Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+2
Yorkshire Yankee
Martin L
6 posters

Additional Shirt Sponsor - FA CUP

Martin L

Additional Shirt Sponsor - FA CUP Empty Additional Shirt Sponsor - FA CUP

Post by Martin L Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:16 pm

I have emailed Mr Weaver with an idea for an additional shirt sponsor for our FA Cup game(s). Why not charge a company say £1,000 for a logo on the back above the number. These shirts can only be used for the FA Cup. When the time comes, each player signs his shirt and they go on sale to fans at £50, for a signed match work, piece of history ! The £50 would also make HTFC a profit after the cost of replacement shirts for the rest of the season. What are your thoughts HTFC followers ?

regards

Martin
    Yorkshire Yankee

Additional Shirt Sponsor - FA CUP Empty Re: Additional Shirt Sponsor - FA CUP

Post by Yorkshire Yankee Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:47 pm

I like the idea. And, would definitely support the effort.
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:54 pm

Any chance of buying a scarf before the big game?
    scratch
    HTAFC Press Officer
    HTAFC Press Officer

Post by HTAFC Press Officer Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:01 pm

Big Lundy wrote:Any chance of buying a scarf before the big game?
    scratch

News will be released soon - hopefully!

Kind regards,

Peter
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:51 am

Nice idea the sponsored shirt, firms should be lining up! regarding the merchandise a colour team photograph (signed) would be a great memento, hope the club are coming up with lots of ideas for souvenirs!
    Smelemon
    Smelemon

Post by Smelemon Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:39 am

Would love to buy a scarf for this game as I have tried to do for a long time, I'm sure many other Harrogate fans old and new would like the chance to purchase one too

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 03, 2024 1:11 am