Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

Attack, Attack, Attack & Added on TIME

Ball and Socket

Attack, Attack, Attack & Added on TIME Empty Attack, Attack, Attack & Added on TIME

Post by Ball and Socket Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:45 pm

We will attack CHESTER FC on Saturday and show the doubters what we're made of. Brackley came here unbeaten and we played them off the pitch. Same again please chaps. As for the added on time last night it was like play on lads until you score. FIVE FLAMING MINUTES!! No injuries only subs. It ended up over six mins of added on time. I've refereed since the late 1970's and would have added 3 mins max. Any commentsregarding ADDED ON TIME in general?
    Chips97

Attack, Attack, Attack & Added on TIME Empty Re: Attack, Attack, Attack & Added on TIME

Post by Chips97 Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:10 pm

We will most probably score early on like we have been doing recently! But hopefully we won't let Chester get back into the game! We need to keep attacking after we've scored that first goal! And I thought the 5 minutes added on was a disgrace! it was never 5 minutes! I don't recall any stoppages apart from for subs! It did look like the ref just wanted them to score! Evil or Very Mad
    JackHTFC
    JackHTFC

Attack, Attack, Attack & Added on TIME Empty Re: Attack, Attack, Attack & Added on TIME

Post by JackHTFC Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:41 pm

Must have asked Aspin's opinion on how many to play!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:42 pm