Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

Supporters Club Awayday Travel

gedmaloney

Supporters Club Awayday Travel Empty Supporters Club Awayday Travel

Post by gedmaloney Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:13 pm

Congratulations to the Supporters Club team who signed up approximately 50 new members today and hopefully a few more at Tuesdays game.
    Committee also asked about Awayday travel and the latest position is as follows:
    Eddy Brown have agreed to lay on coaches for Awayday travel at a very competitive price but this is subject to 30 supporters travelling to an away game and I will post details on the forum by pm on Monday with reference to the Gloucester game and a go/no go decision will have to be made by Wednesday evening - please keep your eyes on the forum for details early next week Basketball
    Innocent Bystander

Supporters Club Awayday Travel Empty Re: Supporters Club Awayday Travel

Post by Innocent Bystander Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:20 pm

Great news! Just about to fill in my form, can we bring them to the Droylsden game on Tuesday?
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:26 pm

Yep I will be in the club shop again on Tuesday eager to take on new members!
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:03 pm

trevdee wrote:Yep I will be in the club shop again on Tuesday eager to take on new members!

Too much good news!!! I have another 3 members signed up as well - will bring details on TUesday sunny
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:06 am

gedmaloney wrote:Congratulations to the Supporters Club team who signed up approximately 50 new members today and hopefully a few more at Tuesdays game.
    Committee also asked about Awayday travel and the latest position is as follows:
    Eddy Brown have agreed to lay on coaches for Awayday travel at a very competitive price but this is subject to 30 supporters travelling to an away game and I will post details on the forum by pm on Monday with reference to the Gloucester game and a go/no go decision will have to be made by Wednesday evening - please keep your eyes on the forum for details early next week Basketball

Lady I need to speak too is not in until Tuesday morning - I will post details by mid morning Tuesday and we will be available to answer any questions in the Club Shop on Tuesday night before the Droylsden game. cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:25 am