Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+3
Martin L
nztownfan
Phil (YCFC)
7 posters

Match Highlights

Phil (YCFC)

Match Highlights Empty Match Highlights

Post by Phil (YCFC) Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:36 pm

Hello there,

I have put together some highlights of last night's match at Bootham Crescent, you can find the link on the homepage of the York City Official Website.

Sorry I can't put the link here but it says "New are members are not allowed......"etc

Some nice goals, good luck for the rest of the season.
    nztownfan
    nztownfan

Match Highlights Empty Re: Match Highlights

Post by nztownfan Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:41 am

Thank you Smile good luck for the rest of the season too in league football! Very Happy
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:11 am

nice one Phil, good coverage. Dont make yourself a stranger down at North Yorkshires Friendliest Club !!!!

OOH TOWN !
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:40 pm

Thanks Phil! Great to see these highlights, I missed the game and was feeling a bit fed up, but seeing the goals has cheered me up. Workington could have been 3 up before we scored, but Knowles' two goals were brilliantly taken I thought. Think how many strikers much higher up in the Pyramid make a mess of those chances...he stayed ultra calm, could be a real quality signing. I thought Chib did superby to make the chance that Dean missed, and, of course, Craig was superb. Full time football surely looms for him, sad for us, great for Craig!
    Once again great highlights, well filmed, thanks again Smile
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:33 pm

Oh yeah no doubt for his age he is cut above and with the right coaching there wont be many better...as they say, keepers peak in their late 30's.

nztownfan - Craig was at Stalybridge at some point but couldn't make the first team or get a consistent run in the first team. He signed and was pretty much put in the first team, I think an injury to Veiga helped Craig getting no.1 spot but to be fair, Veiga was playing poorly, and his kicking was terrible at the time, put us under quite alot of pressure.
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:52 pm

Possibly a good signing by the management - someone at this end saw something that Stalybridge and others didn't. Shocked
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:05 pm

One out of a number of great signings this season, and the young guys like Craig and Knowles will learn a lot off the likes of Veiga, Elam, White and Bolder so we have a great balance too.

We all forget that the Weaver's have been involved in football for a long time, they must have access to some good scouts.
    nztownfan
    nztownfan

Post by nztownfan Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:36 pm

I hope Veiga moves on.... whould be good for his carear to get a first team spot Smile

also he must be one of our highest earners thinking about it

Last edited by nztownfan on Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:20 pm

gedmaloney wrote:Possibly a good signing by the management - someone at this end saw something that Stalybridge and others didn't. Shocked

I must say, Simon generally makes good signings.
    JackHTFC
    JackHTFC

Post by JackHTFC Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:49 pm

town supporter wrote:
    gedmaloney wrote:Possibly a good signing by the management - someone at this end saw something that Stalybridge and others didn't. Shocked

I must say, Simon generally makes good signings.

Please add Dominic Knowles to that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:00 pm