Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

Advertiser on the button .... as always

Geoff

Advertiser on the button .... as always Empty Advertiser on the button .... as always

Post by Geoff Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:25 am

Amy Craven has her finger on the pulse ..... saying in the Advertiser today that Harrogate have brought in some experienced campaigners such as .....Warren Burrell.
    Pathetic reporting, I bet she hasn't set foot in the ground at all pre-season..... she must be rather embarrassed being a reporter on this shocking local rag
    Big Red Machine
    Big Red Machine

Advertiser on the button .... as always Empty Re: Advertiser on the button .... as always

Post by Big Red Machine Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:34 am

The best one was we played 30 minutes of added time in the John Smiths Trophy - I must have been asleep for that bit!
    Geoff

Advertiser on the button .... as always Empty Re: Advertiser on the button .... as always

Post by Geoff Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:50 am

As usual ... ignorant reporter makes it up on the spot
    yorkbrian
    yorkbrian

Post by yorkbrian Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:54 am

Add to that previous reports that we had signed Viega, makes me glad I live in York!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:15 pm