Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

Torquay Programme/ Tickets for Hastings

Ball and Socket

Torquay Programme/ Tickets for Hastings Empty Torquay Programme/ Tickets for Hastings

Post by Ball and Socket Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:55 pm

I thought it was worth asking if any programmes are available from the Torquay game last Saturday. Were any spare brought back? Just got through to Torquay FC (01803 328666 Ext 0) and they are posting some programmes to me today. They have plenty left for you programme collectors out there. I'll be asking Chib to autograph one or two asap. On the tickets for Hastings FA Cup match issue I think it would be a sensible move for the club to make the stand all ticket so there is not a free for all to grab a seat on the day of the match.. Health and safety issues addressed there. This will also get people who have a stand ticket get into the ground quickly without having to mess about with cash and enable those paying by cash for the rest of the ground to have less waiting time. What do you think Irving, Tad and Ged?
    HTAFC Press Officer
    HTAFC Press Officer

Torquay Programme/ Tickets for Hastings Empty Re: Torquay Programme/ Tickets for Hastings

Post by HTAFC Press Officer Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:52 pm

The seating arrangements are being discussed by the club. Hopefully I will have news on the outcome for you all soon.

Kind regards,

Peter
    Ball and Socket

Torquay Programme/ Tickets for Hastings Empty Re: Torquay Programme/ Tickets for Hastings

Post by Ball and Socket Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:38 pm

Thanks Peter. Can the backrow in the middle of the stand be reserved for the diehards amongst us!!?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:58 pm