Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

5 posters

Bishop's Stortford

Big Lundy

Bishop's Stortford Empty Bishop's Stortford

Post by Big Lundy Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:30 pm

Predictions:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Match preview:

Bishop’s Stortford Forum:

With Leeds, York & Railway all away this weekend a good result tonight could get a few extra down on Saturday v Eastwood Town!!!!

paulstreet
    paulstreet

Bishop's Stortford Empty Re: Bishop's Stortford

Post by paulstreet Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:09 am

Well, we got a goal and a point...what more do people want Smile Actually very frustrating last night: bossed the game first half, should have been home and hosed before the break and even more so after Brayson scored: let them back in to it. Played some nice football first half, I said that Elam should start and he was excellent in my view. Brayson and Allan looked lively up front. So I as I say really frustrating yet again.
    rosvere

Post by rosvere Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:35 pm

A home point against a team struggling against relegation!!
    Things must be on the up Laughing
    sagalout

Post by sagalout Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:40 pm

Hah, I spent the whole 2nd half thinking we were losing. In fact I went home and told the mrs we'd lost 1-0. It was only when I checked facebook I saw that we'd scored on 47 mins.....just as I was finishing my half time pint.

First half was ok - players put some good moves together and generally looked the better team. 2nd half we generally looked like a pub team on the stray
    sulphurite
    sulphurite

Post by sulphurite Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:41 am

Ok first half, and as posted looked a better team. 2nd half, scored, then looked tired and played too many long balls which were ineffective.
    Stortford then made substitutions and livened the team up, equalized. We on the other hand remained tired looking and eventually put subs on in the last 5 or 10 minutes, why so late in the game?

In my opinion we could have won if subs were used effectively i.e. sent on earlier and given a little more time to get up to speed, very frustrating that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:34 pm