Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

Bad to Worse!!

rosvere

Bad to Worse!! Empty Bad to Worse!!

Post by rosvere Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:11 pm

Bill with his experience knows when
    to get out.
    Watching what he built go down the pan
    with the help of the W.....s,i mean the Weavers(ironically, same ammount of letters)
    must be soul destroying.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Bad to Worse!! Empty Re: Bad to Worse!!

Post by paulstreet Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:53 pm

To be honest it was not as bad as last week, but then thats not difficult. A draw might have been a easonable result, still I largely agree with rosvere, its just defeat after defeat and there is always some excuse. Hardly ever looked like scoring, the high hopes we had of Meechan didn't last long, Turl I'm afraid, is not up to it.

Time for Mr weaver senior to start taking responsibility for what REALLY matters: the performance of theteam: cheerleaders, primary school footballers etc. etc. are the icing on the cake. Time to deal with the bloody cake Mr Weaver!
    Dan_Gleebitz
    Dan_Gleebitz

Location : Harrogate, near the beefburgers (but not the chips)

Post by Dan_Gleebitz Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:17 am

rosvere wrote:Bill with his experience knows when
    to get out.
    Watching what he built go down the pan
    with the help of the W.....s,i mean the Weavers(ironically, same ammount of letters)
    must be soul destroying.

Sorry rosvere but I disagree with you. Bill had (IMHO anyway) lost it a long while ago. What precisely had he built and when did it start going down the pan? Where is the new ground we have been promised ad infinitum?

I have my own thoughts on why he took over the club, probably different to yours.

But I do agree it was pretty awful on Saturday. I left 15 minutes early so didn't get to see the final goal. I'd had enough by then.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content