Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

Stalybridge v Harrogate programme wanted

ghopper

Stalybridge v Harrogate programme wanted Empty Stalybridge v Harrogate programme wanted

Post by ghopper Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:38 pm

Hi - I was at the Stalybridge v Harrogate United league game back in August, but shamefully didn't pick up a matchday programme. I could really do with one though, in fact it's leaving a gaping hole in my collection! Does anybody know where I can get one, I'd be happy to pay for one obviously.

I've asked on the Stalybridge forum because they were the home side and I figured more people there would have picked up a programme, and I've contacted the club directly but without luck. So I'm out on a limb here but thought I'd give you guys a go!

Pleeeeease can somebody help me? Smile Smile

Happy to pay, obviously.
    Dan_Gleebitz
    Dan_Gleebitz

Location : Harrogate, near the beefburgers (but not the chips)

Stalybridge v Harrogate programme wanted Empty Re: Stalybridge v Harrogate programme wanted

Post by Dan_Gleebitz Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:23 am

Have you tried the club itself, rather than on the forum?

Normally, clubs can find a few extra's that have been put away.
    ghopper

Stalybridge v Harrogate programme wanted Empty Re: Stalybridge v Harrogate programme wanted

Post by ghopper Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:26 am

Yes I contacted their specific "Programme request" department and they advised they've looked everywhere but can't find one.

No problem - I'm going to have to go without, it's my own fault!

Apologies too - just noticed I called your team Harrogate United... I meant Town! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:58 am