Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

Time to hear from the owner?

paulstreet
    paulstreet

Time to hear from the owner? Empty Time to hear from the owner?

Post by paulstreet Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:50 am

If you read the programme you wil know that Mr Fotherby continues to write the Chairman's Page. Bill is great, of course, but (I assume) he is no longer in day to day charge of the club. I think that Mr Weaver Senior really needs to contribute his own column to the programme. I think we all agree that the Open Meeting in July was a great success (and all credit to the new people for organising it), but that was three months, quite a lot has happened since (not all of it good!), and it would be helpful to get the owner's perspective. After the shambolic cup defeat I suspect people are getting restive (I certainly am!), and some sense that the Board were on top of things and not letting things drift would be really helpful. I guess that Irving weaver wants to keep a low profile (and I respect that), but please continue to communicate with the fans.

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:46 am