Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

Carlisle Tonight

WhiteRose11

Carlisle Tonight Empty Carlisle Tonight

Post by WhiteRose11 Tue Dec 29, 2020 8:45 pm

I know Harrogate fans do not com e on here any more so this is for any Carlisle fans

Why support a cheating team

As said on your form

"By my reckoning 7 players injured who could feature in the 11, we didn't need this game tonight. A bench full of kids with little or no experience. The ref has done us a favour"

Not a favour but a massive bung

Not problem for any players who wanted to play no risk of injury seen Just one team who thought hey were going to massacre Harrogate tonight going 1 -0 down and then going oh shi** how do we change this  - I know we get the ref to abandon for know reason whats so ever

Compete disgrace of a team and therefor4 the club - I trust the Board of Directors will take action against the Management and sack them tonight otherwise they should all resign as they do not pass the fit and proper test of being a Director

Carlisle to pay compensation to every Harrogate fan for not the cost but taking the name of sport into dispute and the club for its costs and same again Total payout to be no less than £10m and donating it to Harrogate hospital. Do I expect it NO because they are not fit and doi not know the meaning of sport and being honourable

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:05 am