Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+6
BB
Townfan
Ozzi
nobby99
Wetherby Mike
Top Cat
10 posters

****TICKETS FOR PLAY-OFFS****

Big Lundy

****TICKETS FOR PLAY-OFFS**** Empty ****TICKETS FOR PLAY-OFFS****

Post by Big Lundy Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:14 am

Will tickets for our play-off game be on sale to Harrogate Town supporters this week?
    How many seated tickets will be available?
    Will current season ticket holders have priority in buying tickets first?
    scratch
    Big Lundy

****TICKETS FOR PLAY-OFFS**** Empty Re: ****TICKETS FOR PLAY-OFFS****

Post by Big Lundy Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:19 am

Got tickets for the BIG ONE!!!!!
    bounce

7th spot still up for grabs Saturday!!!
    Bradford Park Avenue, Spennymoor Town, Biyth Spartans & York City still in the mix for final play-off place!!!!!!!
    Shocked

PLAY-OFF SEMI-FINAL HOME TICKET NEWS

Our upcoming National League North Play-Off Semi-Final will be held at The CNG Stadium on Sunday 6th May (opponents TBC) Kick-off 3pm.

This will be an all ticket, segregated fixture and normal match day prices apply.

Please note 2017/18 season tickets are not valid for the fixture.

The tickets sales process for home supporters is as follows –

Tickets will go on sale to season ticket holders only on Thursday 26th April and Friday 27th April at The CNG Stadium’s ticket office from 10.30am to 6.00pm.

There will be no limit to the amount of tickets purchased, though your season ticket must be shown in order to buy.

Tickets will then be placed on general sale on Saturday 28th April, before and after our final league fixture of the season against Curzon Ashton.

Tickets will be available to purchase outside the club shop from 1.30pm up until kick-off, and for 30 minutes after the final whistle.

A further general sale will open online from 10am Sunday 29th April, and in the office from 10.00am Monday 30th April.

This general sale will run both online and in the office until 5pm Wednesday 2nd May.

The CNG Stadium ticket office (located by the North Gate) will be open from 10.00am-5.00pm on Monday 30th April, Tuesday 1st May and Wednesday 2nd May for general sale ticket purchases.

Tickets can also be booked over the phone on 01423 210600 from Monday to Wednesday (10am-5pm).

Any tickets booked over the phone will need to be collected by Friday 4th May, or can be posted out for a fee.

There will be no further ticket sales after 5pm Wednesday 2nd May.

Away supporters will be housed in the Henderson Insurance Stand, while home supporters will have access to all other areas of The CNG Stadium.
    Top Cat

Post by Top Cat Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:55 pm

Away fans in the top end allocated 500 standing tickets no seating tickets available, town fans rest of the ground, as of lunchtime today ST Holders had purchased around 250 before general sale.
    Wetherby Mike

Post by Wetherby Mike Fri Apr 27, 2018 6:26 pm

Big Lundy wrote:Got tickets for the BIG ONE!!!!!
    bounce

[7th spot still up for grabs Saturday!!!
    Bradford Park Avenue, Spennymoor Town, Biyth Spartans & York City still in the mix for final play-off place!!!!!!!] BPA will be trying to hold on to their 7th place away to Kidderminster and if they do they will be away to Kidderminster!
    Shocked

PLAY-OFF SEMI-FINAL HOME TICKET NEWS

Our upcoming National League North Play-Off Semi-Final will be held at The CNG Stadium on Sunday 6th May (opponents TBC) Kick-off 3pm.

This will be an all ticket, segregated fixture and normal match day prices apply.

Please note 2017/18 season tickets are not valid for the fixture.

The tickets sales process for home supporters is as follows –

Tickets will go on sale to season ticket holders only on Thursday 26th April and Friday 27th April at The CNG Stadium’s ticket office from 10.30am to 6.00pm.

There will be no limit to the amount of tickets purchased, though your season ticket must be shown in order to buy.

Tickets will then be placed on general sale on Saturday 28th April, before and after our final league fixture of the season against Curzon Ashton.

Tickets will be available to purchase outside the club shop from 1.30pm up until kick-off, and for 30 minutes after the final whistle.

A further general sale will open online from 10am Sunday 29th April, and in the office from 10.00am Monday 30th April.

This general sale will run both online and in the office until 5pm Wednesday 2nd May.

The CNG Stadium ticket office (located by the North Gate) will be open from 10.00am-5.00pm on Monday 30th April, Tuesday 1st May and Wednesday 2nd May for general sale ticket purchases.

Tickets can also be booked over the phone on 01423 210600 from Monday to Wednesday (10am-5pm).

Any tickets booked over the phone will need to be collected by Friday 4th May, or can be posted out for a fee.

Away supporters will be housed in the Henderson Insurance Stand, while home supporters will have access to all other areas of The CNG Stadium.
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:27 pm

Worth repeating this!!!!!!

MISS THIS DEADLINE FOR BUYING YOUR TICKETS
    AND YOU WILL MISS SEEING THE GAME!!!!!!!
    affraid
    nobby99

Post by nobby99 Sun Apr 29, 2018 11:33 am

Maybe we should reconsider making tickets available online - looks like Stockport have spotted the flaw in our plan.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Townfan
    Townfan

Post by Townfan Sun Apr 29, 2018 4:00 pm

They can waste their money on tickets if they want. The protection has been turned off except for bereavement and medical (which has to be proved) so they cannot claim their money back when they go out on Wednesday night.
    One of their posters (imposter) also has his facts wrong, quoting figures for National League play offs. The regulation for National North (and South) play offs is 500 tickets or 15% of capacity whichever is greater.
    Ozzi

Post by Ozzi Wed May 02, 2018 11:07 pm

As the tickets for home supporters closed today at 5pm, anyone know how many we have sold?
    Townfan
    Townfan

Post by Townfan Thu May 03, 2018 12:06 am

Ozzi wrote:As the tickets for home supporters closed today at 5pm, anyone know how many we have sold?  
    Apparently Chorley get 500 and Stuckport fans have bought the other 2,300. I didn't realise that Stockport had to win tonight to play us on Sunday????????????????
    They will be happy though, they can discuss how many turned up tonight to watch Chorley for the next few months before they start their seventh season in this "tin pot" league.
    Personally, tonight's result was disappointing, we now have a more difficult came on Sunday against a better team.
    thecat

Post by thecat Thu May 03, 2018 3:59 pm

You sound bitter for some reason tongue

If anyone is stuck for a ticket I'm sure we would be happy to let you have them at face value tongue

Good luck vs Chorley as we'd rather the bankrolled teams go up to give us a fighting chance next season.
    Townfan
    Townfan

Post by Townfan Thu May 03, 2018 5:09 pm

thecat wrote:You sound bitter for some reason tongue

If anyone is stuck for a ticket I'm sure we would be happy to let you have them at face value tongue

Good luck vs Chorley as we'd rather the bankrolled teams go up to give us a fighting chance next season.
    No, you keep it as a souvenir. Remember "Bullseye", this is what you could have won!
    thecat

Post by thecat Thu May 03, 2018 5:39 pm

Won? a tie against the massive Harrogate lol! Hmm I doubt I'll want to remember much about this league when we finally get out of it.

Anyway lets hope your Sugar Daddy sticks around or you could end up like North Ferriby!
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Thu May 03, 2018 8:42 pm

It will be  bounce  on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!
    Still a chance to get a ticket
    BB

Post by BB Fri May 04, 2018 8:04 am

Just thinking ahead… assuming we win on Sunday, how will we get tickets for the final?

Will the final be segregated?... if so, what measures have been put in place to ensure that away supporters don’t buy tickets for the home sections of the ground?

If we aren’t able to prevent away supporters entering home sections…can the match be classed as segregated?

Moving forward…what about matches which have to be segregated on police advice?

Regarding the cost of attending next season’s games… I heard the argument being put, by a club official, that the cost hasn’t really risen, from £14 (seated) to £17, because the cost is still £14 if you buy a ticket in advance, online.

Now I don’t buy that (!) because it looks to me that like for like costs have risen by over 20%.

It was also stated the costs are comparable with other clubs in our league… can anyone confirm this?

I believe that a season ticket for Salford, who, granted, won’t be in this league next year is £100, ours is £250+.

Are any other clubs pushing the on-line stuff as much as ours seems to be?

I notice that the attempt to print tickets at the gate appears to have been put on hold. I can’t recall a single match where it didn’t have a problem, resulting in us being handed a cloakroom ticket, or even a scrap of paper with ‘paid’ scribbled on it, by a hassled, frustrated, bloke doing his best.

Having said all the above, I don’t want to come across as a negative old fart… even if I am, and I’m happy for other contradictory comments, or answers, to be added.

…and I will be shouting myself hoarse on Sunday… ‘C’MON YOU TOWN!!!!’
    Townfan
    Townfan

Post by Townfan Fri May 04, 2018 9:22 am

thecat wrote:Won? a tie against the massive Harrogate lol! Hmm I doubt I'll want to remember much about this league when we finally get out of it.

Anyway lets hope your Sugar Daddy sticks around or you could end up like North Ferriby!
    Who's bitter now?
    thecat

Post by thecat Fri May 04, 2018 9:32 am

Just realistic, your gates are not enough to support your wage bill.... a club needs to be able to wipe it's own backside should said investor get bored or jump ship(Eastleigh) With your plans to expand the ground who knows you may do well enough to attract some more supporters. Still enjoy the ride!
    Top Cat

Post by Top Cat Fri May 04, 2018 10:39 am

Pretty sure it was announced a week or 2 ago that the club is running at a profit with the revenue generated since we put the 4g pitch in, love how Irving’s described as a sugar daddy, yes he has put plenty of cash in but done it cleverly with the grant system and has built a club with solid foundations on a business model, not some flash harry as u think who more millions in of there own cash and demands promotion no matter the cost a bit like billericy, if he was to walk away tomorrow I’m confident the club would be fine.
    thecat

Post by thecat Fri May 04, 2018 5:21 pm

Top Cat wrote:Pretty sure it was announced a week or 2 ago that the club is running at a profit with the revenue generated since we put the 4g pitch in, love how Irving’s described as a sugar daddy, yes he has put plenty of cash in but done it cleverly with the grant system and has built a club with solid foundations on a business model, not some flash harry as u think who more millions in of there own cash and demands promotion no matter the cost a bit like billericy, if he was to walk away tomorrow I’m confident the club would be fine.

Good for you if that is indeed the case, not many decent owners about.

We were bought by a 'Billionaire sporting Philanthropist' some years back now, what could possibly go wrong pale
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Fri May 04, 2018 5:29 pm

The NEW Salford City fans are being subsidised by Peter Lim!!!
    Laughing

Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Fri May 04, 2018 5:37 pm

Online ticket sales becoming very common now!
    Will be saving clubs administration cost in the long term!
    Wink
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Fri May 04, 2018 5:55 pm

Would have thought any fans in the wrong part of the ground will be removed by the stewards!!!
    Ground now covered by CCTV
    Wink
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Fri May 04, 2018 6:15 pm

Can understand why they did it though!!
    Laughing
    I think both us & Chorley share the gate receipts for this one after costs, so a big thank you to the Stockport County fans!
    Top notch supporters!!!!!
    BB

Post by BB Sat May 05, 2018 11:08 am

Thanks for the comments Big L.

I’ve also copied, below, a bit from the Chorley website.

.We’d also like to stress Chorley fans must not attempt to buy home Harrogate tickets or from resales from Stockport supporters who have already purchased them. Anyone found doing this will be refused entry. The 1919 Bar at Harrogate Town is for home fans only…

Are we saying then, that our stewards will, with the aid of cctv, eject from the ground any person in the Home sections, who doesn’t immediately jump up and down cheering when we score a goal?

Or is it the case that we, and other grounds, will ‘do our best/make an attempt’ to segregate, but if it is our policy to make tickets available on line, then we can’t offer any real level of segregation, officer, but certainly will try to remove trouble causers when they become apparent, whilst turning a blind eye to away fans who sit quietly… until their team scores… and then they will be removed for being rowdy?

Still nothing from the club on how we’d get tickets for the final… I need to book half a day off work, and lose pay, to get to the office.

I’d have thought that the club would already have a plan in place.. E.g. Season ticket holders can buy their tickets on Tuesday and Wednesday… Then they go on general sale.

Is there the facility for season ticket holders to buy their tickets on line before they go on general sale?
    GARAGE

Post by GARAGE Sat May 05, 2018 11:17 pm

BB
    I would have thought that nothing should or would have been announced till the outcome of Sunday’s game- be patient!!
    fulhamphoenix

Post by fulhamphoenix Sun May 06, 2018 2:01 pm

Gunning for town win as always .. Please falky - keep away from yellow cards else my understanding is you' ll not be available for final !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:29 am