Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+4
Ozzi
WhiteRose11
fulhamphoenix
GARAGE
8 posters

Telford away

GARAGE

Telford away Empty Telford away

Post by GARAGE Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:36 pm

1st half we just edged the game but 2nd half we ran them ragged. Great to see Thompson scoring again. Wright gets better but now injured. Jack had a superb game but MOM for me was a person I've criticised a few times in the passed but is having a great season thats Parker. New recruit Morgan looks a very good acquisition in midfield. Hope we have a decent forward line out at Southport on Tues but looking a bit thin up front now.
    fulhamphoenix

Telford away Empty Re: Telford away

Post by fulhamphoenix Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:48 pm

Well I felt criticism against Parker last season but IMHO he gets better every game this season. Today - his best game yet. Mom for me.
    Ok we scored 5, but Parker's other back 3 would have probably got my mom before the forward's - despite their superb performance!
    WhiteRose11

Post by WhiteRose11 Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:53 am

Thought Thomson would have been close to MoM two goals two assists and was back helping the defence when needed particularly in first half. However the fact that there is so many candidates means that we are playing as a team and 2nd half yesterday was a joy to watch
    Ozzi

Post by Ozzi Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:25 pm

Sounds like we were top draw after going one down yesterday. Just shows the character throughout the squad we now have. Long may it continue, as a couple of tough ones coming up starting on Tuesday at Southport, then York at home. I hope Jordan is ok and Wright + importantly Kennedy who is proving a shrewd signing. Just like to mention Burrell, who is doing a brilliant job as a make shift C/half. TBF tho, I could go through the whole team and praise virtually everyone of them. As I've mentioned in previous posts, we seem to be a very tight nit bunch who are all pulling in the right direction. Praise here to Simon and his backroom staff. Keep it going lads, and can see our home attendances climbing week on week.
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:35 pm

The latest prediction results are in!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    bounce
    Townfan
    Townfan

Post by Townfan Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:16 pm

Ozzi wrote:Sounds like we were top draw after going one down yesterday.  Just shows the character throughout the squad we now have. Long may it continue,  as a couple of tough ones coming up starting on Tuesday at Southport, then York at home. I hope Jordan is ok and Wright + importantly Kennedy who is proving a shrewd signing. Just like to mention Burrell, who is doing a brilliant job as a make shift C/half. TBF tho, I could go through the whole team and praise virtually everyone of them. As I've mentioned in previous posts, we seem to be a very tight nit bunch who are all pulling in the right direction. Praise here to Simon and his backroom staff. Keep it going lads, and can see our home attendances climbing week on week.
    I believe Wright's injury will keep him out for some time and he has returned to Sheff Utd.
    A1 drifter

Post by A1 drifter Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:28 pm

Great shame for the lad. Best of luck to him for his recovery.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:04 pm

God! What is it with us and strikers? It's getting beyond a joke. Time for Probert to step up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 12:20 am