Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+12
sagalout
Chips97
Mike of Wetherby
fulhamphoenix
Townfan
boselecta
paulstreet
wootontommy
graham
Surplus
GARAGE
A1 drifter
16 posters

BPA - We go again!

wootontommy

BPA - We go again! - Page 3 Empty Re: BPA - We go again!

Post by wootontommy Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:11 pm

I'm still not convinced by Hearn. All I have witnessed of him to date is him turning like a juggernaught and missing several goal scoring chances that were laid on a plate for him. No questioning his hard work, but for me, that's a most basic expectation of any player. Really hope I am proven wrong.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:13 pm

Tommyb123 wrote:It's called passion mackem !!! He wants to win simple as that. The players need to take responsibility for their performances. We've had big players missing for most of the season. Take Solihulls / fyldes / ferriby big players out I doubt they'd still be in top 5. That lads is a fact.

Passion certainly but a hint of the desperate as Town fail to halt the slide.
    Fact - all teams get injuries. Hasn't been any worse than any other clubs - yes had some month or two moth lay offs but Beesley apart no one has missed most of the season and the injuries we have had have been typical of this level. We have, or on the last few month's or so evidence, did have a squad with depth that everyone went on about, so think it is a little predictable of previous seasons to be rolling out the injury sob story. When we needed players in he has had them; and some notable outlays on Foster and Hearn.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:18 pm

wootontommy wrote:I'm still not convinced by Hearn. All I have witnessed of him to date is him turning like a juggernaught and missing several goal scoring chances that were laid on a plate for him. No questioning his hard work, but for me, that's a most basic expectation of any player. Really hope I am proven wrong.

Agree. Was hugely underwhelmed in the very brief show by him, as I think his (lack of) response to moving to Town was. Perhaps telling.

Yes he needs match time but we ain't got that. We needed to answer an issue we have had all season of a whole area of the team not producing the goals they should be. Thank god for Brendon.
    Tommyb123

Post by Tommyb123 Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:26 pm

Carefree there's no desperation in the changing room I can guarantee that. It's a tight bunch that'll come through this run of indifferent results and take good form into the play offs. The teams I mentioned before haven't had the injuries we've had and that is a fact.
    Beesley
    Shiels
    Cadman
    Fallowfield
    Gascoigne
    Thirwell
    Knowles
    Mcgurk in and out of injury
    Emmett

Any of these lads would walk into any conf north side. The wins start on Saturday. Wouldn't be surprised to see a few changes.
    Surplus

Post by Surplus Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:42 pm

Hope so. I can't keep affording curries on Saturday night to cheer myself up!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 11:23 am