Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

2 posters

Tadcaster Albion...an amazing five minutes!

paulstreet
    paulstreet

Tadcaster Albion...an amazing five minutes! Empty Tadcaster Albion...an amazing five minutes!

Post by paulstreet Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:42 am

I didn't go, but maybe someone who did could tell us about the game: apparently 2 goals and TWO missed penalties in 5 minutes...unbelievable! Tell me more. How did the lads do? Looked like a sort of squad XI who were playing. Any thoughts on Bower?

I want the lowdown.
    GARAGE

Tadcaster Albion...an amazing five minutes! Empty Re: Tadcaster Albion...an amazing five minutes!

Post by GARAGE Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:43 am

Not very good first half -strikers looked like they had no idea how to score with plenty of possession- Bowers has no idea how to head a ball but is very lively-he goes to head a ball with his head down-someone should show him how to head he will find it hard at this level if they dont-2nd half we moved up a gear and created chance after chance finally getting the goals but those 2 penalty misses look worrying-Nyoni was generally our best player with Kerry -Daniels and Johnson after a poor first half looked good -Atkinson in goal 2nd half looked very good with 2 early superb saves-generally a good run out but can we now see the first team together for the Railway game please so they will not be playing like strangers against Brackley

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:30 pm