Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

3 posters

AFC Fylde Travel: Important notice

kirkhamwesham

AFC Fylde Travel: Important notice Empty AFC Fylde Travel: Important notice

Post by kirkhamwesham Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:54 pm

Important notice for away fans travelling to AFC Fylde:

The postcode is not PR4 2AS (Club shop location in Kirkham) as shown in google.
    The postcode to use is PR4 1TN (Ground location.) I have often heard of people arriving at our club shop and getting lost.
    GARAGE

AFC Fylde Travel: Important notice Empty Re: AFC Fylde Travel: Important notice

Post by GARAGE Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:24 am

kirkhamwesham wrote:Important notice for away fans travelling to AFC Fylde:

The postcode is not PR4 2AS (Club shop location in Kirkham) as shown in google.
    The postcode to use is PR4 1TN (Ground location.) I have often heard of people arriving at our club shop and getting lost.

Thanks - now can you save me a parking spot because i believe its tight for parking
    kirkhamwesham

Post by kirkhamwesham Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:23 pm

Our car park is very small and is becoming an issue for us this season. Fortunately, our ground is temporary If you are lucky to get a space then great but if it's full, this quick map that I did will show you where street parking is.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:11 pm

What are your bar prices like? We are making a weekend of it, going out in Blackpool on Saturday night.

Do you do any deals on drinks?

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:38 pm

TheNeil29 wrote:What are your bar prices like? We are making a weekend of it, going out in Blackpool on Saturday night.

Do you do any deals on drinks?

4 Jagerbombs for a tenner please!!
    kirkhamwesham

Post by kirkhamwesham Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:45 am

£3 for a pint of lager. It's all I drink so I don't know about the rest.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If whoever going is quick enough, the Fullers' bar in the ground has a happy hour between 1pm-2pm??

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:03 pm