Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+4
paulstreet
Town Lishke
nobby99
ViewfromtheMoor
8 posters

Classy players Mr Weaver signs.....

ViewfromtheMoor

Classy players Mr Weaver signs..... Empty Classy players Mr Weaver signs.....

Post by ViewfromtheMoor Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:51 pm

Convicted thug Speight, and now this......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Role models...?
    nobby99

Classy players Mr Weaver signs..... Empty Re: Classy players Mr Weaver signs.....

Post by nobby99 Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:44 pm

I think we have to wait for the outcome of the trial, innocent till proved guilty; unlike another convicted HTFC player.  However signing someone with this is still ongoing is just another fuckwit decision from a fuckwit management which has dragged HTFCs name through the gutter press.
    (plus he's been rubbish).
    Town Lishke
    Town Lishke

Classy players Mr Weaver signs..... Empty Re: Classy players Mr Weaver signs.....

Post by Town Lishke Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:56 pm

nobby99 wrote:I think we have to wait for the outcome of the trial, innocent till proved guilty; unlike another convicted HTFC player.  However signing someone with this is still ongoing is just another fuckwit decision from a fuckwit management which has dragged HTFCs name through the gutter press.
    (plus he's been rubbish).
    whether the bloke is guilty of actually raping someone or not seems irrelevant reading that story. even if not guilty its only slightly less shameful carrying on like that which is now splashed all over the local media all over twitter and in papers like the mirror. ta very much weaver bringing this in to the club

Post by Guest Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:58 pm

There is a statement on the official site regarding this.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:20 am

ViewfromtheMoor wrote:Convicted thug Speight, and now this......

Role models...?

I'm not surprised that Tad left the club, he's probably feeling quite vindicated in his decision to now though!!
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:34 pm

Should never have been signed, a hostage to fortune regardless of the eventual outcome, and the undisputed facts are sordid enough.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:26 pm

Agree Paul - had he not been ****** useless then I may not have done. Given he is now dropped, and Simon's comments a couple of weeks ago, I would be suprised if we see him in a Town shirt again.
    wetherby58

Post by wetherby58 Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:41 pm

If Lenighan was there at the time of the "alleged" offence,he is just as culpable,regardless of his active involvement. Me thinks the weavers moral compass is all F***** up. Forum members have been telling them all season about Lenighan and Speight,but obviously the weavers just dont care.
    TownTommo

Post by TownTommo Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:09 pm

wetherby58 wrote:If Lenighan was there at the time of the "alleged" offence,he is just as culpable,regardless of his active involvement. Me thinks the weavers moral compass is all F***** up. Forum members have been telling them all season about Lenighan and Speight,but obviously the weavers just dont care.

speighty did his time ya talkin 5 yrs ago n' Si is a gud man wats up with innocent til proved

u lot wil end up drivin the plyrs away from the club when ya needed the most cummmmmmmm on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:16 pm

The illiterate one has spoken.

Once a wife beater, always a wife beater.

Innocent until proven guilty. Correct you are. But he is the most shittest player I have ever watched play in our colours. Overrated, overpaid, 2 left feet and quite generally, shite.

The players know we don't blame them. The squad is top 5 material. It's the management we blame.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:24 pm

Spot on Neil. It is the idiocy of the management we don't support.

And tommo if you put your thinking cap on you would see that daddy's boy is the one who drives players away by the literal bus load each season not the fans. When he blames you lot.....sorry that was a slip.....i mean the the players year after year for his own obvious failings......"daddy this team is broken, I want a new one".

Anton Brown or Simon Lenihgan. ....what a sorry state of affairs.
    ultimate warrior
    ultimate warrior

Post by ultimate warrior Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:50 pm

TownTommo wrote:
    wetherby58 wrote:If Lenighan was there at the time of the "alleged" offence,he is just as culpable,regardless of his active involvement. Me thinks the weavers moral compass is all F***** up. Forum members have been telling them all season about Lenighan and Speight,but obviously the weavers just dont care.

speighty did his time ya talkin 5 yrs ago n' Si is a gud man wats up with innocent til proved

u lot wil end up drivin the plyrs away from the club when ya needed the most cummmmmmmm on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And which player are you? oh yes i remember the crap one

Post by Guest Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:59 am

Nelly ain't that crap UW

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 1:45 pm