Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+3
ultimate warrior
trevdee
Dark Knight
7 posters

Flat - banned again

Town Lishke
    Town Lishke

Flat - banned again - Page 2 Empty Re: Flat - banned again

Post by Town Lishke Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:42 am

Martin L wrote:Whoever this fraud is, a man or a women, what a joke. Hiding behind a stupid name, unlike me, trev and neil, the real fans on here. He posts on here, thinks he is a fan, what a joke. Hides his identity because he or she is scared, oh dear, what a muppet. Man up, fans, the REAL fans, will sort it. Shall we play hide and seek and see how long it takes you to crumble.

So insulted he thinks he is a Town fan.
    Fraud and real fans coming from you thats a compliment Mr Lynch. Does a real fan fleece money off his fellow supporters? From what I've seen on here ppl are wary about coming on as themselves because they get threatened. Look at what happened to poor Jordan Ford. If that's how ppl get treated for expressing an honest opinion it's no wonder they don't want to make themselves known then we have your little rant playing the big I am Mr Harrogate Town even though we all know about your shady past.surprised you still have the gall to show your face at the CNG let alone take a swipe at other fans on here. Now it looks like moneybags and son have turned nasty too the thug, inbred players like Spieght I'm not surprised with there behavior. Ultimate Warrior, The Dark Knight, Town Supportrr and one or two more have taken some right stick for their opinions but it's hard to argue with just how rubbish the manager is. the ones who defend like towntommo its ok for him to come on pretending to be someone else is it when we all know he's a player.
    TownUltra
    TownUltra

Post by TownUltra Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:43 pm

We're all on here because we care. People are entitled to say what they want. We should be proud of who we are and the sense of camaraderie coming together at home and away.

We need to all stick together and get behind the team tomorrow and cheer them to 3pts. Like or not like the current regime everybody wants the same thing: Success for Town. It's been a very frustrating season because we all hoped and were told that we should be top 5. It's not happened, not ideal, but everybody is working towards that happening. Obviously the Weavers. love them, or loathe them are still trying very hard to improve the team and club.

I remain hopeful that we have a good team now, in reality and not just wage paper and am hoping that a non-exhausted version of them will start to climb the table.

What's the other option? We all slag each other off and nothing changes and things get worse.

COME ON TOWN.
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:12 pm

If anyone has a problem with my comments, lets go face to face and have a chat. All I want is 3 points.
    Martin L

Post by Martin L Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:57 pm

Be careful GARBAGE, very careful. I know exactly who you are. You don't know me at all. There again, I don't want you to know me at all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:15 am