Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

5 posters

WHAT A DIFFERENCE !!!

yorkiebar

WHAT A DIFFERENCE !!! Empty WHAT A DIFFERENCE !!!

Post by yorkiebar Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:31 pm

]WHAT A JOKE , I HAVE SEEN BETTER DEFENDING BY THE 6 YEAR OLDS AT HALF TIME. WERE THE DEFENCE ALL OUT ON THE PISS LAST NIGHT? AS FOR THE MIDFIELD ,NOT ONE OF THEM CAN PASS A BALL , WEAVER SHOULD HAVE MADE CHANGES UP FRONT IN THE 1ST HALF 2 0UTOF THE 3 LOOKED NACKERED. VERY DISSAPOINTING santa
    pontifex532

WHAT A DIFFERENCE !!! Empty Re: WHAT A DIFFERENCE !!!

Post by pontifex532 Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:12 am

The term headless chickens comes to mind.
    GARAGE

Post by GARAGE Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:41 am

Thought Milligan was terrific when he eventually got on- hes the only one in the team who can pass a ball and his corners look superb- Thewliss looks very promising and caused guiseley problems- daft as it seems I think it could have been 4-4 with a bit of luck near the end- It will be interesting to see what team is put out on Sunday
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:51 am

Well on the football note, we were superb in the last 20 and Milligan is class. Personally I would have started him from the off because he is the only player who will get the ball down on the deck and drive the team to play football....Well known fact that everytime we play hoofball against Guiseley their center backs have an easy ride. The first two goals came about by some of the worst defending I have ever seen at this level and had the spirit and fight shown in the bar after been applied to the whole 90 minutes we could have got something from the game.
    Town Lishke
    Town Lishke

Post by Town Lishke Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:44 am

we was v.good in the last 20 but after being 4-0 down guiseley must have taken the foot off the gas for sure.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:43 am