Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

U19's in action WEDNESDAY 15th October at the CNG!

U19's in action WEDNESDAY 15th October at the CNG! Empty U19's in action WEDNESDAY 15th October at the CNG!

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:56 am

Admission is just £2 and the last home game resulted in a 6-0 win for the lads! Kick off is 745pm at the CNG this Wednesday

U19's in action WEDNESDAY 15th October at the CNG! Empty Re: U19's in action WEDNESDAY 15th October at the CNG!

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:18 am

For any of my 'piss head' or 'alcoholic' friends (not my words) who may be interested in this game, the 1919 should be open tomorrow night.

U19's in action WEDNESDAY 15th October at the CNG! Empty Re: U19's in action WEDNESDAY 15th October at the CNG!

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:43 am

I think the snack bar is open too in the stand. Don't know who is using the word alcoholic Jordan but its not a subject to make fun of, you know the reasons why, explained to you before.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:57 pm